Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

Why most popular Evo exhuasts suck - a tube is not a tube - read - case study

Search this Thread

Old Jan 22, 2007, 07:34 PM
Evolved Member

Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts
^ can they ban you for speaking the truth?^
Old Jan 22, 2007, 07:40 PM
Evolved Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
as long as its in the right manor i dont see why they could. but on the other hand. this forum seems t lean tord who feed's the site money.
Old Jan 22, 2007, 07:45 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 4G63
^ can they ban you for speaking the truth?^
Probibly. Like I have mentioned earlier, I have nothing but respect for buschur. He does good R&D, and really only reacted in the ways he has because hes has been repetidly pushed into corners and put a lot of stress on.

Last edited by KartaRailed; Jan 22, 2007 at 07:48 PM. Reason: So I dont get banned.
Old Jan 22, 2007, 07:51 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by evodan2004
as long as its in the right manor i dont see why they could. but on the other hand. this forum seems t lean tord who feed's the site money.

I am not so sure about that. I have found by my own personal experience that Ali is very unbaised concerning whom is paying which vendor fees and extremely unbiased and even in his handling of what can only be a very difficult community to manage. Keep in mind that the moderators are the ones who do all the hard work to police the site and mainatin some sort of order.

I have nothing but total respect for his leadership and efforts in running this forum.

Evidence of this is the ban that David Buschur is currently under and the fact that David Buschur, Shiv and myself were all also banned earlier this year.

First, and foremost before I was a tuner I was a car hobiest and Evo M member. While there is a lot of garbage and diatribe on these forums, there is also a lot of very useful information and great discussion here. I have met many good friends and a lot of really super people through this forum and enjoyed my time here participating in the on line interchange.

I would love to grant myself the luxury to respond in kind to the comments of No Limits and express some thoughts I have about him, but frankly, I would wind up being banned again and also it would only serve to lower myself to his level. I kind of enjoy the new found perspective I have on these kind of pathetic remarks and the fact that they do not trigger a reaction that leads me down to his low level.

With this said, I personally feel that the mentality and culture of this community has taken a step in a bad direction with the type of personal attacks and nasty comments that are being flung around.

I believe in what I believe

If my opinions are not popular or supported by the majority then certainly those who disagree are entited to explain why I am incorrect.

Those who, in anger, chose to respond with insults, calling names and other child like remarks will not effect or alter my position or belief.

Apparently, some people are trying to smear me like I am some politician simply becuase I have expresed my opinion that I prefer the Buschur Exhuast and do not support chinese made products.

I regret that many of you obviously have nothing better to do with your time than linger on such trivial matters.

Open your eyes - its just not worth wasting you energy on this nonsense.

Last edited by DynoFlash; Jan 22, 2007 at 08:06 PM.
Old Jan 22, 2007, 07:57 PM
Account Disabled

Why was David Buschur banned?
Old Jan 22, 2007, 08:04 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by Vigo
Why was David Buschur banned?
Apparently he was banned after he "broke the site rules" by communicating with these same individuals who are now attacking me in this manner today.

That was in a similar thread regarding testing of these same exhausts.
Old Jan 22, 2007, 08:21 PM
Admin Emeritus

Received 100 Likes on 69 Posts
Thread closed out of sheer boredom for the stupidity of its content and direction. No, not boredom but admiration of the capacity of so few to wreck so many threads. And the apparent lack of respect for themselves and others. I thank those who attempted to have a meaningful discussion.

And an advance note to the moderator haters who claim freedom of speech and bias and cover ups and protecting thieves and black helicopters. Some of whom appear so dimwitted it is amazing they can read the forums at all. Post your moderator concerns in the feedback forum. Thanks.

Speedlimit.