Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

The NEW "GT35R" from Buschur Racing..

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12, 2007, 09:38 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by davidbuschur
HPF eric, you should go ahead and do that.........be a great project for you. I never said it isn't important, I absolutely log all those things, I don't post them.

I have backed up my products, do you need me to list all the records we have set or do you want to do a search and find them yourself? Let me know.........

I do not post AEM logs and graphs, there are guys out here that have no clue how to tune, me educating you isn't my job. My job is to provide procucts that work and if you go back to those records we have set along with our customers you'll find I do my job quite well.

Thanks though for your great insight. Get out to the dyno and get some of that testing done and post those graphs, we are all waiting!!! I'll sit right here until I see the results!

Tomorrow on "As the Turbo Spins" we will hear from TurbotheLoveGod when he says, "Your shaft play makes me horny!"
David...you ran a 9 second quarter mile. Congratulations...you've done something thousands of other people have done...yet for some reason you feel you that you're smarter than everyone else because you ran a 9. Your ET does not represent your intelligence....but maybe.... it does represent your arrogance on a scale of 1 to 10.

I have not asked you to educate me...nor would I. Unfortunately for you, you do not have PhD like Dr. House's figurative character.

I asked you to do something very simple... be scientific with your experiments and your results (show datalogs) However instead you've resorted to personal attacks and a show of great immaturity to cover up your lack of intelligence.

I await your datalogs, however I will most likely receive your immature personal attacks...that I will not respond to.

-Congratulations on a 9 second quarter mile David. May you run 8's soon.
Old Feb 12, 2007, 09:39 AM
Evolved Member

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
Good, I love that show, one of my favorites.
Old Feb 12, 2007, 09:41 AM
Evolving Member

Oh wait david..you already ran an 8.
Old Feb 12, 2007, 09:43 AM
Evolved Member

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
HPF, WAKE UP, we ran 8's last year in the EVO. Hello, are you there? My daily driver on radials run 9's, which to my knowledge no other EVO has done on a GT35R, my knowledge is fairly good in that matter.

What part of I don't post datalogs didn't you understand in the first response?

I take datalogs, compare the data, back pressure, MAF data etc. when testing them and then go from there. What my logs contain are no concern. All that matter is the final product that is produced works and apparently they do with the 8's the EVO runs and the 7's the other 4g63's we built run.

Do they have coffee in Oregon? You should drink a cup and WAKE UP.
Old Feb 12, 2007, 10:06 AM
Evolving Member

haha
Old Feb 12, 2007, 10:51 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by HPF Eric
Your ET does not represent your intelligence....but maybe.... it does represent your arrogance on a scale of 1 to 10.
So does that mean that John Force's arrogance level is only a 4? That guy's a d!ck. If he's a 4, and Dave is twice as bad at 8, then WOW, Dave must be a real sh!tbag. I wonder how Jarrod and Nick put up with him. They must lock him in a cage and hide him from customers, kinda like Sloth on Goonies. But Sloth turned out to be a nice guy, maybe deep down Dave is too?

Oh well, now I'm really confused. Anyway, thanks for the new sig quote Dave.
Old Feb 12, 2007, 01:14 PM
Evolved Member

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
The Big Yellow ones' the Sun!
Old Feb 12, 2007, 01:18 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by jbrown
So does that mean that John Force's arrogance level is only a 4? That guy's a d!ck. If he's a 4, and Dave is twice as bad at 8, then WOW, Dave must be a real sh!tbag. I wonder how Jarrod and Nick put up with him. They must lock him in a cage and hide him from customers, kinda like Sloth on Goonies. But Sloth turned out to be a nice guy, maybe deep down Dave is too?

Oh well, now I'm really confused. Anyway, thanks for the new sig quote Dave.
When he gets pissy we just chain him up in the dyno bay with his laptop. When he gets hungry we put some food in the back seat of a car in a special locked electronic box and drive it onto the dyno. He has to tune the car to a set A/F ratio and when that is reached the electronic case unlocks and he can eat. Other than that he just sits in there and thinks up witty lines to use on here.......
Old Feb 12, 2007, 01:18 PM
Evolved Member

Received 316 Likes on 248 Posts
Originally Posted by HPF Eric
I have not asked you to educate me...nor would I. Unfortunately for you, you do not have PhD like Dr. House's figurative character.
Actually, Dr. House has an M.D., but I have a Ph.D. in Engineering.

Last edited by 240Z TwinTurbo; Feb 12, 2007 at 01:27 PM.
Old Feb 12, 2007, 01:25 PM
Evolved Member

Received 316 Likes on 248 Posts
After collecting this data we pulled the turbo off the car, cartridge only. Installed the new turbo into the same turbine housing and put the car back on the dyno.

Backpressure, the new turbo had less than the standard GT3582 turbo. Quite a bit less actually.

I haven't heard of any thoughts of a different turbine wheel.
Always good to see new wheel combinations and the results look good. Question, how do your reduce backpressure(besides clipping) when the turbine wheel/turbine housing remain the same?

I take datalogs, compare the data, back pressure, MAF data etc. when testing them and then go from there.
Here is where I get excited, an opportunity to learn. Again, regarding the backpressure, how can you reduce backpressure without changing turbine housing or turbine wheel? Here is my thinking....

New compressor makes more HP(at same boost level), more HP generates additional exhaust, additional exhaust increases backpressure. Where am I going wrong in my thinking? Is there a bit of information I am missing?
Old Feb 12, 2007, 01:27 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Jrod@Buschur
When he gets pissy we just chain him up in the dyno bay with his laptop. When he gets hungry we put some food in the back seat of a car in a special locked electronic box and drive it onto the dyno. He has to tune the car to a set A/F ratio and when that is reached the electronic case unlocks and he can eat. Other than that he just sits in there and thinks up witty lines to use on here.......
That's funny, Jarrod! You guys are a trip up that way! Inhaling too many fumes perhaps?!
Old Feb 12, 2007, 01:34 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 8thWonder
That's funny, Jarrod! You guys are a trip up that way! Inhaling too many fumes perhaps?!
lol too many test pipes, time to start using cats again. maybe a little less c16 too
Old Feb 12, 2007, 01:39 PM
Evolved Member

So what do you guys feed him? I would like to say normal food but I was thinking maybe left over human parts...lol
Old Feb 12, 2007, 01:48 PM
Evolved Member

I just wanna know why HPF seeis it necessary to go toe to toe with DB. So he doesn't post all his data. I think thats a smart move. You have a product that you sell and make money on, don't tell everyone how you do it. DB shares enough information with the community that these kind of hard numbers, like he says, really aren't that important to post. I'd have to guess that either HPF is trying to fish for Dave's "recipes", so to speak, or maybe he was hoping to get some attention from being the guy that makes an attempt to belittle Buschur. Either way I just don't see the point in posting those kind of comments about the tests and Buschur's overall performance when Buschur has already proven their ability to make great parts time and time again. Very unprofessional of HPF imo.
Old Feb 12, 2007, 01:52 PM
Evolved Member

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
I have a PH.D.......A Pretty Hard DICK......I have been tugging on it all day under my desk, getting quite sore actually.....

Last edited by High_PSI; Feb 12, 2007 at 01:58 PM.

Quick Reply: The NEW "GT35R" from Buschur Racing..