Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

BR Mail-in Flash......PERFECT!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 23, 2007, 04:33 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
hp and tq curves look perfect to me... nice and smooth

it also looks like the customer has about 65 more whp.

Buschur Racing and Dynoflash is 1 killer combo!

Last edited by vwjeff; Jan 23, 2007 at 04:36 PM.
Old Jan 23, 2007, 04:52 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
that is a straighter line than i could draw. lol

way to go Al. Keep up the great work.
Old Jan 23, 2007, 04:57 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by DynoFlash
I think the point was to show that after 4 years of continual R & D and improvement we have the Buschur Flash tunes working very well on the cars with Buschur parts.

One great thing about purchasing a staged upgrade package from Buschur is that extensive ongoing testing and R & D stands behind every aspect of the package and it comes with a reflash mapped to work perfectly with the modifications in the staged packages.

This particular dyno reads very low as it carries a 100% factory Mustang calibration and it is significantly lower than many other dynos readers may be familar with. The power here is equivalent to approx 308 - 312 on a Dyno Jet dyno by my calculations which makes the result fairly normal for a Stage I Buschur package.

Thanks to Buschur Racing for posting the sheet, I am very proud of my work with Buschur on these packages.
Am I mistaken or did you just say it took you 4 years to get a perfect A/F ratio. Cause there are tuners who can do that in less than 4 hours. Just wondering.
Old Jan 23, 2007, 05:01 PM
Evolved Member

dynoflash is the best!!!
Old Jan 23, 2007, 05:19 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by KartaRailed
Am I mistaken or did you just say it took you 4 years to get a perfect A/F ratio. Cause there are tuners who can do that in less than 4 hours. Just wondering.

I think you are misunderstanding what I have written

It all started several years ago when I traveled to Ohio to visit David and show him some ideas I was working on with the tech tom reflashing platform. Little did I know that I was about to be schooled by the master of 4G63. From that day we created the first Buschur Flash Stage I reflash rom map. It incorporated many of David's concepts and ideas which have made Buschur Flash a success.

Since that day, through many visits to Buschur Racing's dyno and for additional testing and devlopment and through continual tweaking and refinement and discovery of new tunable maps and parameters we have continued to improve and refine the product.

I have travlled all over North America from Alaska to Hawaii and everywhere in between and have tested these great maps in a wide range of altitude, climates, seasons and fuel octanes. All of this effort has produced some great tuning maps that have consistantly worked very well making some very good running evos.

A base tune made to work on a particular parts package and function well on a wide range of invidual cars is not the same as a custom tuned reflash which is usually the process of taking a great base map and triming it to fit a particular car 100%.

I have noted that the Buschur packages are so well designed and no consistant that often the base map is in fact perfect and there is no need to touch anything, I think this was the point being made about this car.

Last edited by DynoFlash; Jan 23, 2007 at 05:27 PM.
Old Jan 23, 2007, 05:39 PM
Evolved Member

Oh, ok. Definatly not what I got from the original, but I see where your coming from, you are stating that the maps are near perfect without any tuning to perfect them at all.
Old Jan 23, 2007, 06:02 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I have travlled all over North America from Alaska to Hawaii and everywhere in between and have tested these great maps in a wide range of altitude, climates, seasons and fuel octanes.
Wow Al, that's alot of "ground" to cover.

Just kidding man ... I know what you meant. I just had to ...

It is awesome that you created a map that works so well right "out-if-the-box" with the Buschur staged upgrades.
Old Jan 23, 2007, 07:02 PM
Former Sponsor

Thats funny!
Old Jan 23, 2007, 07:09 PM

This particular dyno reads very low as it carries a 100% factory Mustang calibration and it is significantly lower than many other dynos readers may be familar with. The power here is equivalent to approx 308 - 312 on a Dyno Jet dyno by my calculations which makes the result fairly normal for a Stage I Buschur package.
This particular car has Stage I and II with a pump....is 310awhp all i can expect from these mods?
Old Jan 23, 2007, 07:34 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by jbrown
Good job reading the post! I'm surprised people bother posting anything helpful on here anymore.

It seems like all people want to see anymore is $350 TBE's and $180 FMIC's and BS dyno charts where a car made 350whp with that and a flash.
i read the post..great A/F... but seriously.. your not thinking to yourself that only 262 whp is low even for a mustang dyno?
Old Jan 23, 2007, 07:47 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by boostinjuice
i read the post..great A/F... but seriously.. your not thinking to yourself that only 262 whp is low even for a mustang dyno?
I don't know, why don't you race him and find out?

Everybody's a **** talker until they get whipped.
Old Jan 23, 2007, 07:48 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by vwjeff
hp and tq curves look perfect to me... nice and smooth

it also looks like the customer has about 65 more whp.
Where do you see that? There is only ONE GRAPH with 4 lines. It shows HP, TQ, Boost, and AFR for ONE PULL.
Old Jan 24, 2007, 07:29 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by jbrown
I don't know, why don't you race him and find out?

Everybody's a **** talker until they get whipped.
whats with the hostility.. i was just saying they looked low.. not that his car is slow and that i could whoop him in a race.. your turning it into a bigger deal than it is..
Old Jan 24, 2007, 08:15 AM
Evolved Member

Well if you think about it, its a stage 1 car. On a Dyno Jet most stock evos can roll out around a 230 at the wheels, and a properly tuned stage one evo anywhere from 280-300. If buschers dyno rolls out around 200 wheel on stock cars, than your looking at about a 62 hp gain, which isnt the greatest I have ever heard of, but there could be problems with the car, either way the AFR is perfect, and thats what hes trying to show us here.
Old Jan 24, 2007, 08:34 AM
Evolved Member

Received 316 Likes on 248 Posts
Are we allowed to stroke each other online? So the moral of this post is that Buschur parts are well engineered, the experience of DynoFlash can't be topped, and together they make a "PERFECT" couple.

Last edited by 240Z TwinTurbo; Jan 24, 2007 at 08:40 AM.

Quick Reply: BR Mail-in Flash......PERFECT!