Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

Twin intake/double pumper...more Buschur results..

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2007, 10:31 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Honestly what is the purpose of this thread?

Didnt the other post showcasing your pumps do the "justice"?
Old Jan 27, 2007, 10:42 PM
M10
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by jordo
Honestly what is the purpose of this thread?

Didnt the other post showcasing your pumps do the "justice"?
Honestly, what was the purpose of your post?

Are you contributing to this thread, or just shoveling more useless comments onto EvoM? See, this is a classic example of someone throwing gasoline on a couple of logs and just itching to start a fire. Easy with the trigger finger okay .

Anyway if you are having literacy problems, I'll direct you to post #1 where it is cleary giving an update on the new double fuel pumps' status. David is also explaining the results of the system installed in the newly tuned Evo 9. If you feel that this information doesn't warrant a new thread, EASY SOLUTION= simply do not post. Thanks....

Oh, and by the way, I am not affiliated with Buschur Racing nor have any of their parts installed on my car...
Old Jan 28, 2007, 07:36 AM
Evolved Member

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
First, I do think I was a little out of line the way I worded my first post. I sent a PM with an apology and edited my post.

My intention of the post was to show how well the system is working and the power it just made.

About our kit. It didn't take me a year to figure it out. If it took me a year to do something it wouldn't get done, I'd get bored. I wanted a simple solution for high HP EVO's that actually worked and had minimal invasion of the cars stock components. After 18 years of building parts only to see someone else do the "same" thing shortly after I do it I have grown tired of the copy cat industry that we live in. So naturally when I saw this new double pumper released after ours I was a little ticked off. I figured what the hell, it's completely different and uses AN lines etc. I'll leave it be and just do our thing. Then I saw the release of the stock fuel line kit for that product and it set me off. I then built this new set up for our that also allowed it.

What I should have done is just made a product release saying we offered it with no reference to being copied or anything else.

So, get off my back;0)

The point is, rather than flow numbers and such, I wanted to show the kit working perfectly on a higher HP car than my own with the stock lines and such.
Old Jan 28, 2007, 07:44 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Great job by both Vendors. Again, the Evo community benefits from different perspectives. Now, let's see what it takes to run them out of fuel so we can all make MORE HORSEPOWER!
Old Jan 28, 2007, 07:47 AM
Evolved Member

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
Your car has a lot left in it for fuel Tom! Did you get it off the trailor and onto the street yet?
Old Jan 28, 2007, 08:00 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm still in bed, trying to convince myself to get up. My wife just asked if I'd lilke breakfast, so guess I'm getting up. It's cold here too but beautiful skies, so....here I go.
Old Feb 1, 2007, 10:03 AM
Evolved Member

so ya..... Great that Full Blown and dave are in a pissing contest.... but can we get some pics links or whatever other info dave was trying to provide?
Old Feb 1, 2007, 12:23 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Spooldyou
so ya..... Great that Full Blown and dave are in a pissing contest.... but can we get some pics links or whatever other info dave was trying to provide?

Not really AMS had a dual pump setup for over a year and some. A few other shops make a dual pump setup at well.

Full blown has had this is the makeing for well over a year.

B/R has a great idea here a quick chop very simple and it gets the job done.

Full Blown just took the extra time and got a bulk order done to keep cost down. A single piece to have made for his dual pump setup would cost well over a Grand to get made.

Dave i dont know if you have seen this yet. But this is something full blown made for me.

3 pump setup.