Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

Very bad boost creep and boost wont go down.

Search this Thread

Old Feb 25, 2007, 12:23 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any new news on this has anyone fixed the problem?
Old Feb 25, 2007, 04:09 PM
Account Disabled

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Yeah, its called he is using the heavy spring in the Forge MBC on an Evo IX which minimum PSI is 25.5-30psi depending on the length and size of the vacuum lines used.

On top of that a reflash will iron out any other problems.
Old Feb 25, 2007, 04:26 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by sportmitsubishi
Read the post on the lancer social thank you! Your on your own with this one if something where to break, dont blame the car...look in the mirror
Why dont you mind your own business and go troll on another thread or learn about your own car

Originally Posted by Viciouslord
"It is impossible for anyone to learn that which he thinks he already knows" ~ Plutarch
Dont you have somewhere to be nut swinging from?

Originally Posted by TTP Engineering
Yeah, its called he is using the heavy spring in the Forge MBC on an Evo IX which minimum PSI is 25.5-30psi depending on the length and size of the vacuum lines used.

On top of that a reflash will iron out any other problems.

Well like i told you in the pm and i will post it here.. I BYPASSED the mbc and it was going to 19psi and still creeping, what part dont you get that the mbc was no longer being used and i was ONLY running wg pressure? Its the wga that has too much tension.. Even Mike at forge told me that changing the spring will lower the boost but it will NOT eliminate boost creep

Last edited by EVIL_EVO_VIII; Feb 25, 2007 at 06:03 PM.
Old Feb 27, 2007, 04:43 PM

This is an easy fix. Judging by your situation and history of car problems I would suggest trading this car in for yet another one. Only this time don't change anything on it. If you don't like the stock EVO then get something else. If you just loooooove to mod cars then I would suggest a new hobby

Old Feb 27, 2007, 04:50 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Fred Sanford
This is an easy fix. Judging by your situation and history of car problems I would suggest trading this car in for yet another one. Only this time don't change anything on it. If you don't like the stock EVO then get something else. If you just loooooove to mod cars then I would suggest a new hobby

Amen!
Old Feb 27, 2007, 05:20 PM
Evolving Member

dang thats messed up but true
Old Feb 27, 2007, 05:30 PM
Evolving Member

Im having the same issue with my car lol but i didnt start seeing it until the turbo timer was installed and then the boost controller.

oh and another thing, it only hit a wall on the turbo timer and when the mbc went in it boosted like crazy on a roll

but from first & up it was fine turned all the way down i was running 19-20psi oh turboxs mbc suck's the top came off

)off topic( but how much did yall get ur ebc for???

Thanks-
Old Feb 27, 2007, 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by EVIL_EVO_VIII
Why dont you mind your own business and go troll on another thread or learn about your own car

Dont you have somewhere to be nut swinging from?

Well like i told you in the pm and i will post it here.. I BYPASSED the mbc and it was going to 19psi and still creeping, what part dont you get that the mbc was no longer being used and i was ONLY running wg pressure? Its the wga that has too much tension.. Even Mike at forge told me that changing the spring will lower the boost but it will NOT eliminate boost creep

Go troll some other thread...hmmm...well when you owe people money and when you say you will do something nothing gets done, how would you feal?!?!? I forgot your Miguel and you dont care except for yourself! I just want the part park and the hoses. Man up and do what you said you would do. As for your car....its not the car its the driver