Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

Beatrush @ Kamispeed

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2007, 01:20 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Beatrush @ Kamispeed

Wassup everybody. I just installed the beatrush driveshaft bushings, rear differential carrier busings, and the front motor mount. Damn!! What a difference!! The shifts just glide now! No more noise coming from the carrier when shifting hard either. The only thing I noticed that might be undesirable to some is that the cabin noise on start up is a little noisy, and past 7000rpm it gets kinda loud in there. But, that's a sacrifice I'm willing to deal with for what I have now. Billy Ono @ Kamispeed in Orlando Fl. is the man. He put me on to a couple products I didn't know about and was very helpful. Hit up kamispeed.com
Old Apr 6, 2007, 02:03 PM
Evolving Member

yea I need to get that carrier bushing...I hate the banging noise
Old Apr 6, 2007, 10:36 PM
Evolved Member

Hmmm... I've never heard from you nor seen you, maybe I have. What color is your evo??? Is it white with no wing or black with ralliart decal on the doors??

Mines is well...blue IX with a CF VG and plz go to the meetings in Orlando if you haven't.

.....Oh yeah, I bought some Buschur underhood bushings and a SS clutch line to help with those bangings. Can't wait!
Old Apr 6, 2007, 10:41 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by BlueDemon
Hmmm... I've never heard from you nor seen you, maybe I have. What color is your evo??? Is it white with no wing or black with ralliart decal on the doors??

Mines is well...blue IX with a CF VG and plz go to the meetings in Orlando if you haven't.

.....Oh yeah, I bought some Buschur underhood bushings and a SS clutch line to help with those bangings. Can't wait!
Are you talking about the meetings on I-drive? I can only remember two guys with a blue E9 off hand. I got the underhood bushings and clutch line as well, but they don't help with the banging just with shifting. The clutch line is just to make pedal feel and pressure more consistant. Yeah mine is the white RS with the vortex generator and body damage. LOL

Last edited by D-VO; Apr 6, 2007 at 10:51 PM. Reason: whoops
Old Apr 6, 2007, 10:54 PM
Evolved Member

BTW fwaan, Crappy BFGoodrich Allseasons.....indeed