Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

Nitrous!!

Search this Thread

Old May 8, 2007 | 05:48 PM

Nitrous!!

im trying to run a N20 line from my bottle in the trunk to my IC sprayer bar. the line is long enough but not if i put to many turns in it.

anyone know a good path to take to get the line there?

where can i put line from the inside of the car to the outside??

any help is appreciated! thanks!
Old May 8, 2007 | 06:13 PM
Evolved Member

Why to the IC sprayer? Please, don't say for cooling!
Old May 8, 2007 | 06:39 PM
Evolved Member

I just ran mine the other night.
Bottle is on the pass. side trunk all the way back corner. The line goes under the back seat bottom, then under the carpet along the passenger side, and then through the big rubber grommet in the firewall on the passenger side. Just be careful not to puncture any wires, you can use a screwdriver to punch a hole through then tape the end of the nitrous line, and push it through the hole you made. Yes, it sounds easier than it is.

I kept the line tight against the firewall away from the engine, to the drivers side, the only place I can see putting solenoids.
Old May 8, 2007 | 07:01 PM

ill try that. yea the whole goin throught the rubber gromet thing is gunna be a pain.
Old May 8, 2007 | 11:11 PM
Evolved Member

you guys are crazy, take the glovebox out get you a good flashlight and stick a coat hanger through there.

Its not that bad...

I really don't understand why your running the nitrous line through all that though.

Just drill another hole through your trunk and run it along the underside of your car.
Old May 9, 2007 | 03:08 AM
Evolved Member

My passenger side one behind the glovebox is full already, lol

I ran mine the way I did because that's how I had it on my last car and it worked good.. also because after 8 years of installing car stereos it only took me like 10 minutes to run that line even though it was a pain in the ***
Old May 9, 2007 | 06:36 PM

Try to get it under the car from one of the drain plugs then you can zip tie the line to the fuel lines all the way to the engine bay.