Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

Green Numbers from today.....Thanks CFT!!

Search this Thread

Old May 20, 2007, 04:03 PM
Account Disabled

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by PcK EvO
i just cant wait for a meth tune, i needed a flash anyway cuase i never had one
We'll get together this month to get your meth system, safeguards and tuning taken care of for you. Talk to you soon.
Old May 20, 2007, 06:58 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 04AWDTURBOEVO
Manny and I strap'd our cars to the DynoJet at Fynetune, Miami, Fl.
Both of us made more power in this Dyno.

After some calculations and looking at the numbers, we conclude that CFT Dyno reads ~5 to ~6 % less than the DynoJet.

Not like a Mustang, and not like a DynoJet; More like in the middle of both, .
I do like my new #'s. JESTR is the man!! Will be adding Dyno Chart to Sig. pretty soon. 04AWDTURBOEVO might do that before I get to anyways.

Last edited by El.BlueEvo9; May 20, 2007 at 07:00 PM.
Old May 20, 2007, 07:52 PM
Evolved Member

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z...MannyEvoIX.jpg Here are my Dyno Charts. Thank You for browsing

Last edited by El.BlueEvo9; May 20, 2007 at 09:10 PM.
Old May 20, 2007, 08:01 PM
Evolving Member

Why don't you go to the track and see what it traps. That's the best way to see what the car is making. Dyno's are tuning tools. It's hard to compare one to another. If you trap 120 on pump, then you're making some power. I have a feeling this will not be the case, unfortunately.
Old May 20, 2007, 08:22 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by rr06rs
Why don't you go to the track and see what it traps. That's the best way to see what the car is making. Dyno's are tuning tools. It's hard to compare one to another. If you trap 120 on pump, then you're making some power. I have a feeling this will not be the case, unfortunately.
Dyno performance and street and track performance are not the same for many reasons.

Some people don't understand that what works on the dyno, does not equate to real world performance on the street and dragstrip.
Old May 20, 2007, 09:01 PM
Evolved Member

Well, "04AWDTURBOEVO" Manie with the same set up and tuned by JESTR seems to have already proved that already timeslip/Trap speed minus 20WHp. So it does seem that even if "QUOTE" "my driving skill is sorry , the cars power has already been pruven by another Jestr tuned vehicle..........On the Dyno with similar #'s.

Last edited by El.BlueEvo9; May 20, 2007 at 09:04 PM.
Old May 20, 2007, 09:13 PM
Account Disabled

Manie has tuned his own car with SAFC and E-01 and his own racefuel formula. He also has a flash as well as a 125lb professional race driver to get it there. He does not have an Evo IX. These are his facts, not yours. Facts about your car are that you have added multiple additional modifications, were custom tuned on two different dynos by another tuner and still are unable to best the TTP-Engineering street tune's E.T. which was accomplished on less engine modifications, without the need for dynotuning and on lower boost.

This is neither here nor there, as this is not your thread or his.
Old May 20, 2007, 09:20 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by TTP Engineering
Manie has tuned his own car with SAFC and E-01 and his own racefuel formula. He also has a flash as well as a 125lb professional race driver to get it there. He does not have an Evo IX. These are his facts, not yours. Facts about your car are that you have added multiple additional modifications, were custom tuned on two different dynos by another tuner and still are unable to best the TTP-Engineering street tune's E.T. which was accomplished on less engine modifications, without the need for dynotuning and on lower boost.

This is neither here nor there, as this is not your thread or his.
Buuuuurn! lol
Old May 20, 2007, 09:31 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by rr06rs
Buuuuurn! lol
, Not really, my friend.
Manny's car was tuned late yesturday afternoon. And his car is making good power now.

Once the car goes to the track, it will do really good, but even if he does not, he still drives a 430 hp and 420 tq car at 30 psi everyday on the streets with Methanol. Itsn't that great, .
Old May 21, 2007, 02:20 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by TTP Engineering
LOL, the dynosheet in my signature is 405whp/445tq on stock 2005 turbo on the CFT dyno.

The correction factor is much lower than 16-18%.

You should have been tuned to 21-23psi.

The car should have put out 375-390whp on 93 at the least for that dyno.

If you are interested in really getting your car tuned, send me a PM as I am in Orlando. Hell, we can even tune it on the same dyno again and show you what you're missing.

Substantial improvements guaranteed or tuning is free.
Thats putting your money where your mouth is!
Old May 21, 2007, 04:55 AM
Evolved Member

(TTP) Those numbers are incredible. I hope I can get close to that with the soon to be purchased Green, let alone a stock turbo. I wish I were there to get a tune. Stationed overseas sux for tuning. Germany has some tuners, but none that will commit to being that aggressive.. Plus, their prices are outrageous.

Anyway, good luck with the meth and higher boost.. rootin for ya..
Old May 21, 2007, 07:25 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 04AWDTURBOEVO
, Not really, my friend.
Manny's car was tuned late yesturday afternoon. And his car is making good power now.

Once the car goes to the track, it will do really good, but even if he does not, he still drives a 430 hp and 420 tq car at 30 psi everyday on the streets with Methanol. Itsn't that great, .
I am reading your sig and I am seeing that your car made 441whp and 428wtq , are you gonna post up the graph or start a thread? Did they re-tune it, or did you add any other modifications, or did you do just a straight dynojet dyno to see what your numbers would be on a dynojet?
Old May 21, 2007, 11:23 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 3000ways
I am reading your sig and I am seeing that your car made 441whp and 428wtq , are you gonna post up the graph or start a thread? Did they re-tune it, or did you add any other modifications, or did you do just a straight dynojet dyno to see what your numbers would be on a dynojet?
Here are his Dyno Chart from Fynetune In Miami with same set up and just a little fine tuning by Jestr http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z...ynoEvoVIII.jpg
Old May 21, 2007, 05:49 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by 3000ways
Thanks,
I took the car there to have a graph on the DynoJet. Fynetune Performance DynoJet is one of the most sophisticated and accurate in the market.
The graph is nice and clean. The tune is the best that can be had with what I got on the car now.
I really like this turbo. Is so smooth and fast spooling. Lots of more power over stock.
I did not add any parts to the car. Jester added new up-dates to my flash.
I really like the way he does his tuning. An awesome person and tuner.

Here is the Dyno image, click it to enlarge:

Old May 21, 2007, 07:12 PM
Evolving Member

^ also that is WITH meth. That will be installed once i get a lil more spending money haha