Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

35R Buschur dyno'ed today!

Search this Thread

Old Jul 18, 2007, 07:05 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Buschur 35R dyno'ed today!

I went to see the Buschur Family today and it was an awsome experence as always, and top notch customer service

I left Columbus on Tuesday at 6am for the trip. I had to be a Buschurs at 8am to drop off the car so Daniel could put some Cossi cams... kinda figured I should ditch the stock intake cam and HKS 280 exhaust. Thanks Daniel.

I stopped at MC Donalds just before I got there and got the guys some breakfast... I hope I got enough for everyone

Daniel called me a few hours later and said the cams were in the car and it was ready for the dyno. Well I couldnt get back up there cause I was a little busy... I was hanging out with my parents, they live 15 mins away, but I dont see them offen.

So this morning I was at the shop at 8am and Nick strapped her down on the dyno. Thanks Nick for doing Jarods bi*ch work for me
Dave came back and showed me how to use the dyno (Mustang FTW) and I proceded to dyno the car and clean up the tune alittle. Has anyone ever operated a Mustang Dyno? I dont think I would ever use a dynojet after operating this thing... such a nice peice of equipment. Before this, all I was able to do was road tune. I cant datalog A/F and boost, so I needed the dyno. The tune is VERY safe and was showing 0 knock. The last pull, Dave wanted me to pull it 4th for more load just to check and be sure everything was cool. The car made 423 whp if I remember right, and showed 1 knock at 4500 rpm in 4th, which I aint sweating. I think the tune turned out just perfect for now.

I am using the stock ECM and MAF.

Over all I am was very please with my tune. I ran into afew problems and Dave was there to help me out... he gave me sh*t but if you know Dave he just likes to bust your a** as its just all in fun .

Remember these #'s are on 93 PUMP, 22psi and an 11.3 A/F pretty much across the board. I cant see pushing a pump tune... saving that for the good fuel. I forgot to bring C16 and for whatever reason Dave was out... Thank god we didnt drain the tank Dave Dont worry bro I understand things happen. I will take you up on your offer you gave to me in a few weeks about the race gas tune.

Also when I was on the dyno Dave came back and asked if I would like to try out a prototype boost controller he has been working on, I said sure. With my Forge valve we seen by the logs the boost was tappering down just a bit. We installed his controller and boost was flat lining all the way across the board

When this valve is released in a few weeks EVERYONE should pick 1 up, they look and work amazing! From what he was telling me the accual production models will be anodized They are very small, and can be put anywere. Check out the picture of mine... it almost looks like some type of a butt plug

I will break 500 whp on a reflash and I think I will be able to do it on C16. Stay tuned I will be back with a higher graph in a few weeks.

Thanks again to the Buschur (that goes for everyone at the shop) for the AWSOME service, parts and the fun car I have, which will only continue to get to be more and more fun over the next few years

Enjoy the pics. This is 82 more whp than before when I had the stock turbo on the car, at the same boost. 295whp was what it made before.

Here is the boost controller... I love it and I think it kicks a**. Sorry about the water spots, I just washed off all the Wakemen Horse flies off the front of the car

Last edited by vwjeff; Jul 18, 2007 at 09:16 PM.
Old Jul 18, 2007, 07:25 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Impressive numbers on DB's mustang dyno @22 psi on pump gas. Gotta clean that heat shield it has a couple of water stains, hahaha. Just Kidding, I bet your car still looks mint!!!

Keep us posted with future results.
Old Jul 18, 2007, 07:26 PM
EvoM Moderator

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
Looking good man! Nice numbers! This kit & tune has been in the plans for you for a while now, eh? Super cool! You're still on the stock block, right?
Old Jul 18, 2007, 08:17 PM
Evolving Member

Congrats Jeff. Nice #'s.
Old Jul 18, 2007, 08:20 PM
Evolved Member

Looks good....how does it feel vs the old maxxed out stocker.
Old Jul 18, 2007, 08:25 PM
EvoM Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Congrats! Looks like a very clean installation! And... a very fun drive!

I like a lot my BR parts! I have been thinking on getting a BR 35R kit.
Old Jul 18, 2007, 08:25 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by JRB_EVO
Impressive numbers on DB's mustang dyno @22 psi on pump gas. Gotta clean that heat shield it has a couple of water stains, hahaha. Just Kidding, I bet your car still looks mint!!!

Keep us posted with future results.
mint lol... I try, thanks man.
Old Jul 18, 2007, 08:29 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by scheides
Looking good man! Nice numbers! This kit & tune has been in the plans for you for a while now, eh? Super cool! You're still on the stock block, right?
thanks bro... yea
stock until this winter.

Last edited by vwjeff; Jul 18, 2007 at 08:31 PM.
Old Jul 18, 2007, 08:34 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Knightracer
Congrats Jeff. Nice #'s.
Thanks Jansen... you still go out on the weekends? I need to make my way to Dayton and pay a visit
Old Jul 18, 2007, 08:36 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Jasil
Looks good....how does it feel vs the old maxxed out stocker.
ALOT different.... and for the better
Old Jul 18, 2007, 08:38 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by joedr
Congrats! Looks like a very clean installation! And... a very fun drive!

I like a lot my BR parts! I have been thinking on getting a BR 35R kit.
think about it JUST DO IT, you wont be unhappy, I assure you that
Old Jul 19, 2007, 09:45 AM
Evolved Member

congrats man!!! just bought the BR 37r cant wait to put it in!!!
Old Jul 19, 2007, 11:10 AM
Evolved Member

nice numbers man.....especially on the BR dyno on pump gas .
Old Jul 19, 2007, 12:11 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
excellent numbers. I am really looking forward to trying out this boost controller as I am sick of the eo1 , ever since I put my 35r on the car, the boost is terrible upwards of 21 psi
Old Jul 19, 2007, 01:25 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by vwjeff
I
So this morning I was at the shop at 8am and Nick strapped her down on the dyno. Thanks Nick for doing Jarods bi*ch work for me
Why you little..... I wasnt even here.

And all this time you still havent figured out how to spell my name.

It was good seeing you again mang!

Quick Reply: 35R Buschur dyno'ed today!