Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

Exhaust HP gains-

Search this Thread

Old Nov 2, 2007, 11:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exhaust HP gains-

ok so i've navigated evom for weeks now compiling info on exhaust systems and i believe ive narrowed it down to 3 choices in terms of fitament with jdm 9 bumper, tone, value for the money, ect.

my question for you evo vet's now is, which system can i expect the better HP gains out of? havent been able to find too many answers to this in the threads or the net.

i appreciate your input!

(btw, application is on a stock Evo 9 MR, future plans boost controller, cams, fuel upgrades, better intake, not too many power adders so don't need super flow 900+ HP capability)

Greddy Ti-C?
or
Greddy Evo2?
or
Fujitsubo RM-01A?

Thanks
Old Nov 2, 2007, 03:19 PM
Former Sponsor

add 1.
Old Nov 2, 2007, 03:20 PM
Former Sponsor

add 1.

to your list and you could of answered your own question
Old Nov 2, 2007, 03:57 PM
Evolved Member

I dont care what anyone here says, but the ebay will give near the best results. $260 shipped and its doing FANTASTIC on my car. True 3" all the way down, absolutely NO kneck downs like other exhausts out there, test pipe and the muffler is a true 3" design. VERY VERY limited bends.

And another thing, it is not loud while cruising, when you rip on it, its pretty loud & sounds mean like you want it. Plus it comes with a silencer in case you want to quiet it up. Makes a HUGGGGGGE difference. And no, i never smell the exhaust with having no cat. Not a big deal. And I am SUPER ****.
Old Nov 2, 2007, 03:58 PM
Evolved Member

greddy ti-c i think is the better route to go for an exhaust system plus itll shave some weight for ya. good luck with your upgrade.
Old Nov 2, 2007, 04:04 PM
Evolved Member

The AMS turboback and the Buschur racing turboback are supposed to produce the best gains and be the lightest. The AMS would probably be the most livable as the Buschur is LOUD! If you want to stick to the ones you listed than id go with the Fujitsubo! Beautiful piece and is supposed to have great gains and sounds amazing.
Old Nov 2, 2007, 04:16 PM

Wow you really can't smell yours without a cat...everyone one I have ever smelled including mine own turbo-xs smells bad
Old Nov 2, 2007, 04:37 PM

thanks for the input. i know with full 3" the gains are kinda the same accross the board, but i didnt know if anyone had experienced some positive suprises after the swap.