Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

A different video of the BR "BAD BISH" 9.6 @ 151mph w/ Time Slip *COME CHECK IT OUT*

Search this Thread

Old Nov 28, 2007, 06:40 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Abso -f-ing-lutly!!!! If not i can chase down some wheel studs, put the new tires on my rig and go bust some 9.7's with another 35r buschur powered car!
Old Nov 28, 2007, 06:40 PM
Evolved Member

well, like someone was saying, how can you guys go 9's without a rollcage? isn't a rollcage REQUIRED for 11.0 or faster or something like that?
Old Nov 28, 2007, 06:42 PM
Evolved Member

I don't see a video....
Old Nov 28, 2007, 06:47 PM
Evolved Member

I know your secret Dave...and it is the use of NOS. You had about 20 of these in that box

Old Nov 28, 2007, 06:52 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by davidbuschur
bioxide, let's not start comparing gutted GT42 powered race cars................
I didn't, Trent did.. 'doh......
Old Nov 28, 2007, 06:59 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by ifarted2
Someone that swings from English Racing nuts??? Lucas is a ****ing stand up guy and goes out of his way to help anyone. By far the most humble guy i know. If your going to attack someone please next time just name them.
I agree, however, it does not help Lucas's image when the people trolling all of Buschur's threads have big ****ing 'English Racing' links in their signatures or have ER association. Pretty much most of the bashers are from the NW. It pretty much makes it look like Lucas is endorsing what they are posting. Just saying from an outsider's POV.

That's a good video.

I say..Trent should take up on that offer and shave that ET even more. A 9.3-9.4 is very possible.

Last edited by diambo4life; Nov 28, 2007 at 07:02 PM.
Old Nov 28, 2007, 07:00 PM
Evolving Member

My fault Dave, I think its pretty impressive to be able to compare a 35r vs. 42r car
Old Nov 28, 2007, 07:22 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wow that is an awesome setup and very nice run. Dave and vwjeff the comment was pretty sarcastic, dont know how you guys cant see it.

Originally Posted by vwjeff
So I didnt read any other posts till after I watched the video. While watching it and Dave showed the box, I thought "someone" that swings from English Racings nuts is gonna say the NOS is in or under the box... guess what I was right
Old Nov 28, 2007, 07:36 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by ifarted2
Someone that swings from English Racing nuts??? Lucas is a ****ing stand up guy and goes out of his way to help anyone. By far the most humble guy i know. If your going to attack someone please next time just name them.
Originally Posted by McDougal
Way to ruin an awesome thread!!
Easy there ER swingers... I aint hatin. If you read the quote below, it was posted before me

Originally Posted by Jim_Patterson
def nitrous hidden under the cardboard box
Old Nov 28, 2007, 07:44 PM
Evolving Member

Congrats. Definately a bad *** true street EVO
Old Nov 28, 2007, 07:44 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by mchuang
Wow that is an awesome setup and very nice run. Dave and vwjeff the comment was pretty sarcastic, dont know how you guys cant see it.
WOW... so the guys on the westcoast have accused Dave a few times for having spray. I post a comment like that (not meaning anything bad by it) and now we are SOB's?

MY BAD

Dave go ahead and continue to answer the same questions over and over again. I am out.
Old Nov 28, 2007, 07:48 PM
Evolved Member

Congrats guys! FREAKING AWESOME!!!
Old Nov 28, 2007, 08:52 PM
Evolved Member

Haha its funny how a little sarcasm came get blown up into something rediculous.

English Racing has nothing to do with any of my comments anywhere. I say, type whatever I want to type. I simply have EnglishRacing in my sig because I like to help out shops who are ACTUALLY good. Not very often do you come across a good shop, I know ive been through a good amount of ****ty shops in my time, but I started going to English Racing about 4yrs ago and haven't had a complaint since, they simple know their ****, can build anything I ask them to build, and they stand behind their work.

/Rant
Old Nov 28, 2007, 09:24 PM
Evolved Member

I want a 9 second Evo.
Old Nov 29, 2007, 02:08 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by davidbuschur
Trent you wanna give my car another shot this weekend? I'm going away but maybe it needs to go back out and see if it can't pick up another .23 seconds:-)

I think I can throw another 30 whp to it in a matter of 30 minutes, quick retune and little something-something I got cooking.
God, I love David Buschur. His bluntness cracks me up, I love it. Trent, you are super-human. That driving is unreal. I dont get it, does Buschur Racing pay better than NHRA teams? Haha, jk. I wonder what Trent could run with the Black car. Also, about the box in the trunk. I own an RS and removed the POS spare tire like Dave. Without the tire in the well, there is no support for the POS board. NOS under the box? Give me a break.

PS. Thanks for that box idea, I didnt think about that

Quick Reply: A different video of the BR "BAD BISH" 9.6 @ 151mph w/ Time Slip *COME CHECK IT OUT*