Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

A different video of the BR "BAD BISH" 9.6 @ 151mph w/ Time Slip *COME CHECK IT OUT*

Search this Thread

Old Nov 29, 2007, 06:07 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by diambo4life
I agree, however, it does not help Lucas's image when the people trolling all of Buschur's threads have big ****ing 'English Racing' links in their signatures or have ER association. Pretty much most of the bashers are from the NW. It pretty much makes it look like Lucas is endorsing what they are posting. Just saying from an outsider's POV.

That's a good video.

I say..Trent should take up on that offer and shave that ET even more. A 9.3-9.4 is very possible.
doesn't look like that too me... there are a bunch of people with links in their sig. stop trying to cause trouble.

And if anybody thinks that box has Nitrous in it, then you are just looking to cause trouble. Don't forget, we are all here for our passion of the evolution...congrats again dave.

Last edited by evolved83; Nov 29, 2007 at 06:10 AM.
Old Nov 29, 2007, 06:55 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Nice street car.. How do you run 9's without a roll cage?
Old Nov 29, 2007, 06:55 AM
Former Sponsor

You pull into the track and make a pass.
Old Nov 29, 2007, 07:04 AM
Evolving Member

Must Be Nice!!
Old Nov 29, 2007, 07:39 AM
Evolving Member

Great Video, thanks for sharing guys.
Old Nov 29, 2007, 07:39 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by davidbuschur
I don't drive the car because I can't go as fast as Trent does, not even close.

No cage in the car, refuse to install one, too dangerous on the street.

ifarted, don't get all mad at VWJeff, he was right, Jim P. jumped right in there and accused me of having a bottle under the box.

As I said, I'd take the time to go out and video tape the box but it would do no good. Actually, I probably could do that now that I think about it, because in order for it to be a NOS bottle it would have to have a hole under it for the line to run through and there is no hole. Someone need actual footage of that to get off my nuts? Just say the word, we can make a quick video.
^^^ That video would be like your dyno wind speed video you once did way back when... That was some funny ****...

The Proof is in the meter

^^^ Oh crap I found the video

Originally Posted by Kerr
You have junk in your trunk.
good catch

Last edited by LilRico; Nov 29, 2007 at 07:42 AM. Reason: Had to bring the vid back
Old Nov 29, 2007, 08:48 AM
Evolved Member

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
lilrico, I forgot about that one, haha. It never ends for me does it? haha
BTW, we got a few things in from you today, thanks.
Old Nov 29, 2007, 09:03 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by davidbuschur
lilrico, I forgot about that one, haha. It never ends for me does it? haha
BTW, we got a few things in from you today, thanks.
Yes, yes, you are indeed a crowd pleaser in my book
I just got off the phone with Jarrod, and it's time to step the Buschur Stages 1-4 that worked so damn well for me up even more!!!!
Old Nov 29, 2007, 04:43 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by LilRico
^^^ That video would be like your dyno wind speed video you once did way back when... That was some funny ****...

The Proof is in the meter

^^^ Oh crap I found the video

good catch
I can't believe I hadn't seen that one. Good stuff!
Old Nov 29, 2007, 07:16 PM
Evolved Member

LilRico... that is one of the best videos I have ever seen. I watched that a while back and laughed my azz off
Old Nov 29, 2007, 07:39 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Jrod@Buschur
You pull into the track and make a pass.
no you don't get what we're trying to ask. unless you have a secret pass or something. no one here can really make at most 2 passes on a track running quicker than 11's without a roll cage. under most track rules, it is required if you are running 11's or quicker. unless this track doesn't have any rules relating to that. you guys ran how many times and they didn't kick you off the track? not TRYING to go off topic, but some of us would really like to know. if you don't know, just say you don't know and don't be an *** about it, please. just a simple question and there is nothing going against anyone. i also congrats you guys like everyother member on here does.

Last edited by RedLanEVO; Nov 29, 2007 at 07:44 PM.
Old Nov 29, 2007, 07:59 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by RedLanEVO
no you don't get what we're trying to ask. unless you have a secret pass or something. no one here can really make at most 2 passes on a track running quicker than 11's without a roll cage. under most track rules, it is required if you are running 11's or quicker. unless this track doesn't have any rules relating to that. you guys ran how many times and they didn't kick you off the track? not TRYING to go off topic, but some of us would really like to know. if you don't know, just say you don't know and don't be an *** about it, please. just a simple question and there is nothing going against anyone. i also congrats you guys like everyother member on here does.
perhaps they have ties with the track officials and are able to get by this rule. obviously this wouldn't happen during an nhra event, just "test n tune"
Old Nov 29, 2007, 08:08 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by RedLanEVO
dude the shop in wakeman is about 25min fro the track in norwalk,dave and dan are really well know in that area,so its ok.
Old Nov 29, 2007, 08:13 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by syktek
perhaps they have ties with the track officials and are able to get by this rule. obviously this wouldn't happen during an nhra event, just "test n tune"
If NHRA were to find out they could yank all NHRA sanctioned events from that strip. Most legitimate tracks take it very seriously when it comes to NHRA rules
I know that our tracks up here are scared ****less of NHRA and making sure the rules are followed
Old Nov 29, 2007, 08:15 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by ifarted2
If NHRA were to find out they could yank all NHRA sanctioned events from that strip. Most legitimate tracks take it very seriously when it comes to NHRA rules
I know that our tracks up here are scared ****less of NHRA and making sure the rules are followed
maybe he's got the invisible cage then
a black light and some hairspray and BAM ... insta-cage!

Quick Reply: A different video of the BR "BAD BISH" 9.6 @ 151mph w/ Time Slip *COME CHECK IT OUT*