Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

new car's #'s

Search this Thread

Old Jan 2, 2008, 04:07 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just a question how does the oil drain from the catch can if it is stuck to the material inside of it? Or does it naturally leak down to the bottom due to gravity?
Old Jan 2, 2008, 05:00 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Yes, please do it, I'm sure it will work great. I have to admit I've been super busy, then super lazy when I'm done being super busy, so I never finished that part. In the meantime it's been working awesome just the basic way though! Yes, the oil just condenses on the baffle material, gravity pulls it down to where the drain fitting is.
Old Jan 5, 2008, 11:20 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello... I have found another ( ) slight problem. The downpipe I amsusing is part of the APS full 3" exhaust sytstem. It comes with: downpipe, testpipe, catback, and muffler. I noticed that the downpipe is dented and that my front lower brace is missing! Now I dont know if the previous owner removed it to fit the down pipe or that he jsut took it off?

Does anyone own an aps exhaust system? Or know of this problem with any other downpipes I'm trying to figure out if the downpipe is the problem before buying a lower brace.