Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

822 bhp + 633 ft/lbs on Pump (97 RON = 93 PON)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 29, 2008, 09:02 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Congrats on the numbers. Now drop it in and dyno the wheels.
Old Jan 29, 2008, 10:37 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by chuntington101
SH!!!!!!T never knew RC was pushing over 9K from their engine!! did they ever actually release a dyno graph for the white car?? what happended to it Moses??

Chris.

mate they sure did, u remember when they overrevved at totb3 i think when they nearly won the event, clive hit past 9500 and blew a valve i think i think it woz near 9700 then when he blew oot a valve

yep their cars r 9500 revs, i dont know aboot their customers but the white and new yellow one sure revs that much

bros i think they sold it, u seen their new yellow one, very nice
Old Jan 29, 2008, 10:39 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Bonestock!
You ever been to Santa Pod? That is one of the hardest tracks to hook. I swear they prep it with KY jelly. No, seriously. If you get your 60fts under 2.0 you've bested the majority.
u tell him good man

simon has a problem launching that bogey, it had too much torque and woz always breaking the transmission, transfer box and also it even broke the same drag racing driveshafts ams has coz it woz too powerful , once on the go it had a faster pick up than keith cowies 8.6 quarter mile skyline gtr, the problem woz launching it and the 9.2 he did on road legal tyres and 18 inch wheels i believe

cheers
Old Jan 29, 2008, 10:40 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by LT1runner
Congrats on the numbers. Now drop it in and dyno the wheels.

thanks mate, how much u reckon i will lose powerwise once its dropped in, i may add methanol injection in this one as well

cheers
Old Jan 31, 2008, 12:15 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by moses evo
u tell him good man

simon has a problem launching that bogey, it had too much torque and woz always breaking the transmission, transfer box and also it even broke the same drag racing driveshafts ams has coz it woz too powerful , once on the go it had a faster pick up than keith cowies 8.6 quarter mile skyline gtr, the problem woz launching it and the 9.2 he did on road legal tyres and 18 inch wheels i believe

cheers
yeah people seem to forget that simon and the rc boys cars aren't setup for drag racing! and then have to ball to say they are slow!

Chris.
Old Jan 31, 2008, 12:17 AM
Evolved Member

mate they sure did, u remember when they overrevved at totb3 i think when they nearly won the event, clive hit past 9500 and blew a valve i think i think it woz near 9700 then when he blew oot a valve

yep their cars r 9500 revs, i dont know aboot their customers but the white and new yellow one sure revs that much

bros i think they sold it, u seen their new yellow one, very nice
no never knew they where pushing that hard! they only say "over 8K" on the website about the crank. they build some monster cars though. love the look of them.

i have seen the yeloow one but not seen many specs on it.

would love just to ring them oneday and say here is a load of cash build me one! lol then again same gose for Simon and his machines!

Chris.
Old Jan 31, 2008, 05:39 PM
Evolving Member

yeah people seem to forget that simon and the rc boys cars aren't setup for drag racing! and then have to ball to say they are slow!

Chris.
lol true bros they both use track setup suspension and 18 inch wheels and still dae so well and dont use methanol or nos

u can tell by the pick up of simons car, its faster than keith cowies 8.6 quarter mile car once its rolling at the drag race, its just the launch that messes it all up for him
Old Jan 31, 2008, 05:40 PM
Evolving Member

no never knew they where pushing that hard! they only say "over 8K" on the website about the crank. they build some monster cars though. love the look of them.

i have seen the yeloow one but not seen many specs on it.

would love just to ring them oneday and say here is a load of cash build me one! lol then again same gose for Simon and his machines!

Chris.

yeah bros, them personally their own cars hit 9500 revs

yellow one is unique, its the best evo 6 in the world

lol bros i know the feeling i used tae dream of a norris and jun hyper lemon car yrs back , glory be tae God, the dream fulfilled many times since , may everyones prayers be granted ameen
Old Jan 31, 2008, 11:48 PM
Evolved Member

yeah bros, them personally their own cars hit 9500 revs

yellow one is unique, its the best evo 6 in the world

lol bros i know the feeling i used tae dream of a norris and jun hyper lemon car yrs back , glory be tae God, the dream fulfilled many times since , may everyones prayers be granted ameen
i think they should start telling people how hard you "can" rev their cranks! i think a few of the US guys might start buying them then!

Chris.
Old Jan 31, 2008, 11:51 PM
Evolved Member

lol true bros they both use track setup suspension and 18 inch wheels and still dae so well and dont use methanol or nos

u can tell by the pick up of simons car, its faster than keith cowies 8.6 quarter mile car once its rolling at the drag race, its just the launch that messes it all up for him
yeah in the vids on Simons site you can see the car going all over the track and then in second or third just hooks and flys!

cant wait to see your motor on the road/track mate. and it will be great to see Simons new setup to. hope RC step up and bring something special out to!

for you new drag car are you going RWD?? will it still be in an Evo chassis or something a little more off the wall??

Cheers

Chris.
Old Jan 31, 2008, 11:53 PM
Evolved Member

that video is horrible
Old Feb 1, 2008, 02:16 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Holy crap thats a lot of power!
Old Feb 1, 2008, 02:54 AM
Evolving Member

yeah in the vids on Simons site you can see the car going all over the track and then in second or third just hooks and flys!

cant wait to see your motor on the road/track mate. and it will be great to see Simons new setup to. hope RC step up and bring something special out to!

for you new drag car are you going RWD?? will it still be in an Evo chassis or something a little more off the wall??

Cheers

Chris.
bros this one is going in my current car, the next one is going in a rear wheel evo , back half drag chasis bros , only way i may get intae the 7's otherwise its impossible

i may get hauser doing the work if funds allow God willing

http://www.hauserracing.com/

also bros stroker cranks, they can handle alot of power, who says they cant
Old Feb 1, 2008, 02:55 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by JDMCT9MR
Holy crap thats a lot of power!

thanks buddy
Old Feb 1, 2008, 05:22 AM
Evolved Member

thanks mate, how much u reckon i will lose powerwise once its dropped in, i may add methanol injection in this one as well

cheers
I don't know man, but use a dyno dynamics if it's at all possible. Then post the dyno sheet for us to examine what effects the drivetrain has on the power with that particular dyno. We'll need the correction factor as well.

Quick Reply: 822 bhp + 633 ft/lbs on Pump (97 RON = 93 PON)