Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

Brian Crower Camshafts??

Search this Thread

Old Feb 13, 2008, 06:12 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brian Crower Camshafts??

just wondering if anyone knew anything about the Brian Crower 272 Cams. I was wondering if anyone was running them or knew whether or not they are a good company. I was thinking about going with the HKS cams but found a package deal on the Brian Crowers for a good price. So if anyone knows if they are any good. please let me know. thanks
Old Feb 18, 2008, 05:29 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by evoDON
just wondering if anyone knew anything about the Brian Crower 272 Cams. I was wondering if anyone was running them or knew whether or not they are a good company. I was thinking about going with the HKS cams but found a package deal on the Brian Crowers for a good price. So if anyone knows if they are any good. please let me know. thanks
I love mine
Old Feb 18, 2008, 06:06 PM

BC are pretty close to HKS cams in power. If those are your 2 choices then I would go with BC.

Out of all the cams I would choice Cossie 272.
Old Feb 18, 2008, 06:10 PM
Evolved Member

deff heard some stories about these crappy cams breaking n half n stuff.. deff you get what you pay for.. why save money on n important part? go with hks.
Old Feb 18, 2008, 06:49 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Pure Playaer
deff heard some stories about these crappy cams breaking n half n stuff.. deff you get what you pay for.. why save money on n important part? go with hks.
pay that no attn man. i know a couple ppl runnin bc cams and one has had his cams for almost 60k miles and has had no problems with them. he runs his car hard at the track too. bc cams are pretty similar to hks in power and theres a big price diff. between the two. as mentioned, if those are your two choices then go with bc. i used to have the hks 272s and liked them for the most part. i actually just got my new cams in the mail today finally. i got the jun 272s with gears, springs, and type2 ti. retainers. big price tag on em but should be well worth the price and the wait on them. cant wait to see the gains and good luck with your decision.