Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

Has anyone toyed with the idea of dropping a 2jz in their Evo.

Search this Thread

Old Feb 20, 2008, 11:23 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OT for a second ^ mrboostt05, your signature doesnt make sense. Dont you mean "stopped", not "stop"
Old Feb 20, 2008, 12:03 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by dpacific
Just wonder, guy can dream cant he?
No, dreams are for pussies and queers - real men face reality and b*tch slap its ***.

b18c5 yea a honda motor
no...

Last edited by travman; Feb 20, 2008 at 12:05 PM.
Old Feb 20, 2008, 12:26 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by mrboostt05
prolly not in ever made and top 25 but it might make the list if it was bigger
there would be so many more cars in fornt of it and the supra would be one them i love my evo to def and the 4g is a rock solid motor but the rb26 the 2jz the b18c5 yea a honda motor would all be on the list and place way better sorry

if you think its the best nothing wrong with that tho i love mine to death but we cant go around thinking we are the best old jag motors or ferrari or even audi motors or some that ford design **** on ours now and yes thease were production motors

Ok your not getting the point we are talking about the motor not car motor budy. 4g has been around since the 80's your 2jz only was around for a handfull of years.

Second to stay on topic putting a 2jz in a evo would be the dumbest thing to do. Why you say just look on youtube at the LS1 evo all its going to do is burn out. What you want to have a cool burn out car or a drift car. Youtube will show you evos that drift. There is no point in taking a awd that is always on the top 10 fastest cars from 0-60 ever since it hit the us to a rwd car. Its pointless and a big waste of money. If its about the power we got evo's on here that are pulling over 1000whp on boost along. You dont need a V6. For another dumb thread. Then you ask why people are hateing its because people like yourself come on here and ask very dumb ?'s

So there. Its pointless. You want to do it go head no one on here can tell you how to spend your money. Once your done with your over the top build post it up and see what people say. Some will say its cool some will say its pointless.
Old Feb 20, 2008, 12:50 PM
Evolved Member

did he just say a b18c5 is beter then a 4g63t?

wtf is this world coming too.
Old Feb 20, 2008, 01:07 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by jmartinez1170
Ok your not getting the point we are talking about the motor not car motor budy. 4g has been around since the 80's your 2jz only was around for a handfull of years.

Second to stay on topic putting a 2jz in a evo would be the dumbest thing to do. Why you say just look on youtube at the LS1 evo all its going to do is burn out. What you want to have a cool burn out car or a drift car. Youtube will show you evos that drift. There is no point in taking a awd that is always on the top 10 fastest cars from 0-60 ever since it hit the us to a rwd car. Its pointless and a big waste of money. If its about the power we got evo's on here that are pulling over 1000whp on boost along. You dont need a V6. For another dumb thread. Then you ask why people are hateing its because people like yourself come on here and ask very dumb ?'s

So there. Its pointless. You want to do it go head no one on here can tell you how to spend your money. Once your done with your over the top build post it up and see what people say. Some will say its cool some will say its pointless.
Are you stupid?...

your getting heated over something i said would be "kinda neat" not IM GONNA PUT A SUPRA MOTOR IN MY EVO AND WRECK ALL YOU GUYS!!.
Just so you Understand.
I prefer my small engine big turbo combo.
Old Feb 20, 2008, 01:16 PM
Evolving Member

I just measured the 2jz and it would fit with a trans tunnel, and for the B18c last I remember the honda head flows more air then a ported dsm head, hehehe
Old Feb 20, 2008, 02:52 PM
Evolving Member

s2k rb26dett

i was thinking about doing a rb26dett in a s2k....if you can get a 2jzgte in them y wont a rb26
Old Feb 20, 2008, 06:59 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by filter
did he just say a b18c5 is beter then a 4g63t?

wtf is this world coming too.

haha +1
Old Feb 20, 2008, 08:59 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by justboosted02
ROFLMAO
Old Feb 20, 2008, 09:02 PM
Evolved Member

can't be any worse than them one guys putting a LT1 motor in an evo and making it RWD. don't know if any of you seen this video but look it up. it's out their. pointless also.

Last edited by FL_SilverEvo8; Feb 20, 2008 at 09:04 PM.
Old Feb 20, 2008, 09:18 PM
Evolving Member

To the OP, the 2JZ would be almost impossible to fit in a stock body/drive train Evo. If you convert the Evo into rwd then it may fit but there will be a lot of custom work. You better off buying a Supra by the time you done.

The B18C5 is one of the best NA engine ever mass produced!! 195 hp out of 1.8L engine is simply amazing in my book. ; )
Old Feb 21, 2008, 05:05 AM
Evolving Member

I think when it comes to NA engines Honda has the market cornered with the older S2k at 110hp per 1.0l making the 2.0 the first production engine at 220hp and the Euro R accord 2.0 at 210hp from a B20.
Old Feb 21, 2008, 08:49 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by jmartinez1170

i was talking about just motors not cars i named car companys not cars dosent matter how long its been around im not a supra fanboy dont own one and never will dont get upset man its not that serious it would not make the list sorry thats just how it is and who was this dum **** that posted and asked if i said a b18c5 was better ? y start trouble in the small picture no but in world other then yours yea im not saying the 4g63 was slapt togther at all but there are alot of thing to look at when you throw the term best motors out and i dont think it cuts the cake you got motors like the ferrari f40 or jag xj220 or vett motors you really think your 4g is that good then go outside a jerk its dip stick all night fine by me this is just a opinion and you no what they say they are like *******s everybodys got one and most of them stink im done
Old Feb 21, 2008, 08:51 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 06MRV8Killer
OT for a second ^ mrboostt05, your signature doesnt make sense. Dont you mean "stopped", not "stop"
and thanks
Old Feb 21, 2008, 11:40 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by mrboostt05
and thanks
Thats what I'm here for