Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

Highest HP 2 liter EVO

Search this Thread

Old Mar 6, 2008, 01:09 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by primedtsi
Apparently you didnt notice that i QUOTED what your boy David said and that was for me to find a hobby. Not once did i say anything about you getting free parts or sponsor help. Nor did i bash your career choice...

Secondly it wasnt titled the "highest hp 2L evo" several hours ago....

Later bro
Congratulations on your numbers dude! While his parts may be great. All of us Evo owners who have matured past the age of 15 have no respect for David because of his ridiculous attitude. I am ashamed to share the same first name as you Mr. Buschur.
Old Mar 6, 2008, 04:05 AM
Evolving Member

THis last guy is kind aright,,, I admire BR for what they have done with 4G63's and I wouldn't consider anyone but BR (and AMS) for parts but David, I think it would be a good idea to think before yout type! Stick to making cars rediculously fast... For someone who has put down dyno queens who don't back up HP numbers with time slips, who were awefully quick to put this 2G guy down and supprt Al.... ( not that all is a dyno queen,,, and he has lots of timeslips,,, but new numbers and no timeslips is what this thread is.....)
this thread was a dynojet pissing contest!

What you need to do is reclaim the record for elapsed time from AMS and not spend hours on evom. In the end,,, dyno numbers don't mean a damn thing, Timeslips are real proof of a car's power!!

You know this is true....
Old Mar 6, 2008, 04:16 AM
Former Sponsor

David no one on here would have any clue who you were if it wasn't for 1g's and 2g's, and yes a ton of those guys hate you(most for good reasons) But that is no reason to bash on all non evo 4g63 cars

al glad to see that you tuned your own car! Im looking forward to seeing you and Paul going at it all year long, you better bring your A game
Old Mar 6, 2008, 04:55 AM
Evolved Member

I don't know why anyone on here, David, Al, primedtsi are nit-picking at eachother. Guys, the numbers do the talking, so there is no need for a pissing match here. It degrades us all, and besides that, David, don't get so caught up in this. There are health problems associated with the stress you seem to put yourself through, and I am sure nobody wants to see you, or anyone, develop problems because of the undue stress.

Gentlemen, let the numbers do the talking. Who cares about what everyone else says. You all have achieved things that 99.99% of people on here never will, let it just stand at that....
Old Mar 6, 2008, 05:30 AM
Evolving Member

Wow nice #'s Al and congrats on the nice build now lets see some time slips to go with those #'s. On the other note don't remember who said it but if DSM's are old then you better recheck what the 3 lil' diamonds on the front of your Evo stands for because last I remember it stood for Diamond Star Motors.
Old Mar 6, 2008, 05:37 AM
Evolved Member

great numbers!

is that using the 42rs or the 45 turbo??

Thanks Chris.
Old Mar 6, 2008, 05:56 AM

To me Evo's and DSM's are all the same thing. Cheap Econobox's that are a great platform for racing. Im an Engineer and daily drive 07 BMW M5, big deal if you have a EVO? haha funny.

My 2g DSM is my hobby, a true hobby, not a lifestyle. I would hate to deal with people like David Bushur who think they are a god. His negative attitude has been broadcasted over several boards around here and is quickly losing his reputation.
Old Mar 6, 2008, 07:12 AM
Evolved Member

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
What I'd like to say to some of you will end up looking like a bunch of this "**** " so there's no sense in typing it.

I came here, made a post to give Al some props for the power he made. The thread gets jumped on by people bringing his accomplishment down. I didn't start with the negative comments but I won't sit by and listen to them either.

My point of saying "nobody cares about the 2g" was that this thread is about the EVO. I do care about the 1g's and 2g's. I also knew darn good and well it wasn't even actually a real "2g" I knew it had a 6 bolt swap with a head on it that flows more than the EVO head. That was my point.

I did label the thread wrong and didn't include "EVO" in the title. We all know the engine I built for Shepherd made more than 1016 whp and was a 2 liter.

Can you get off my *** now and leave the thread for what it was suppose to be?
Old Mar 6, 2008, 07:14 AM
Evolved Member

The car is using a GT42r turbo. The shortblock is a 2 liter, standard bore. This is the same Stage 3 engine we offer with the aluminum rod option.
Old Mar 6, 2008, 07:15 AM
Evolving Member

I just hate it when any shop or shop rep makes derogatory comments to another person about their car or product just because they don't feal that it is correct in their eyes why not just make constructive criticism like "have you tried this part it may work better for your app" ant the people on the other side of the comment should not take things to heart so much, because the forums I go to for DSM's are starting to turn into battle fields lately.
Old Mar 6, 2008, 07:18 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Congrats Al!!!!!

Old Mar 6, 2008, 07:19 AM
Evolving Member

By the way David, nice job on Al's engine build, now get away from the internet and do something fun before you give yourself a heart attack from all this.
Old Mar 6, 2008, 07:22 AM
Evolved Member

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Props , Hell of ride this season is going to be fun with all the high HP evo's this year.
Old Mar 6, 2008, 07:33 AM
Evolved Member

CandC, thanks but I won't have a heart attack, don't you know only the "good die young" that means according to some of these guys I am going to live for ever, no worries for me! haha
Old Mar 6, 2008, 07:45 AM
Evolving Member

Al, off the chart numbers man.
Congrats on a job well done. YOU SHOULD BE PROUD.
Good luck with your other goals this season.

Quick Reply: Highest HP 2 liter EVO