Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

1081whp 41psi best so far. More to come next week

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2008, 07:08 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by brobards
Dont really see how that was bench racing, just stating the facts and making a comment.

Kinda like I cant wait for BOTI to see the Red Supra line up against you with a 12mm smaller turbo and 200 more pounds than what we did last year. Maybe this time you can get within a second of us
There is going to be some fun out here in the NW this summer
Old Mar 30, 2008, 07:28 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by brobards
Dont really see how that was bench racing, just stating the facts and making a comment.

Kinda like I cant wait for BOTI to see the Red Supra line up against you with a 12mm smaller turbo and 200 more pounds than what we did last year. Maybe this time you can get within a second of us

Not concerned buddy. Talk is cheap Funny how I recall that I've had nothing but respect for "Tim's" supra, and that wears really thin due to your "cocky" attitude (no offence Tim!!).
I guess a 3000lb old beat up DSM garbage that ran a best of 9.11 @159 on DOT tires is just not worthy of the all mighty RRev supra according to you Mr. badass You sure seem to repeat yourself allot about how I need to gain a full second and blah blah blah, but funny as how you guys have YET to beat me with ANY of your cars, or cars that you have worked on/built when lined up with me . Until then all I smell is ****! lol I have no doubt in my mind that me and Paul will both give you guys a run for your money with what we both have done to our cars, but that still remains to be seen.

Of course this is all in fun since you like to poke at people. See you at battle!

Last edited by evil_eagle; Mar 30, 2008 at 07:41 PM.
Old Mar 30, 2008, 08:20 PM
Evolved Member

Received 70 Likes on 52 Posts
Oh wow...

I think the colder the air the more power you are going to see, add to this fact that when ambient temps rise during the heat of summer (mid 80's with underhood in the 120's) and Pauls car is still at 55 or less...thats when the intercooler is really going to shine. We are at 1 bag of ice for the temps too Wait till we up the ante.
Old Mar 30, 2008, 08:35 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by evil_eagle
Not concerned buddy. Talk is cheap Funny how I recall that I've had nothing but respect for "Tim's" supra, and that wears really thin due to your "cocky" attitude (no offence Tim!!).
I guess a 3000lb old beat up DSM garbage that ran a best of 9.11 @159 on DOT tires is just not worthy of the all mighty RRev supra according to you Mr. badass You sure seem to repeat yourself allot about how I need to gain a full second and blah blah blah, but funny as how you guys have YET to beat me with ANY of your cars, or cars that you have worked on/built when lined up with me . Until then all I smell is ****! lol I have no doubt in my mind that me and Paul will both give you guys a run for your money with what we both have done to our cars, but that still remains to be seen.

Of course this is all in fun since you like to poke at people. See you at battle!
Don't mind these 2 guys there just fellow local racers that truly love each other
Old Mar 30, 2008, 08:37 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Congrats Paul and ETS!!

Sean
Old Mar 30, 2008, 08:43 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by ifarted2
Don't mind these 2 guys there just fellow local racers that truly love each other
Old Mar 31, 2008, 04:29 AM
Evolving Member

HORSEPOWER WARS!!!!!!!
how long until you reach 1100?? I like to see that this motivated some other shops to catch up to your numbers!
competition improves the breed!!

how long until we see some timeslips?
Old Mar 31, 2008, 05:10 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by ifarted2
Yeah ive been reading about it we just know VP Import. Ill start asking the tuners on how it tunes out compared to VP
There was a write up this month in one of the mags about this new fuel. It did not seem to make more power than VP import, but was damn close for half the cost. This is definitly my new fuel. Costs the same as c16.
Old Mar 31, 2008, 06:39 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 4G63DSM
HORSEPOWER WARS!!!!!!!
how long until you reach 1100?? I like to see that this motivated some other shops to catch up to your numbers!

Need to finish with the weight reduction and suspension setup and we will be at the track Al motivating me to get back to the dyno and get her done
Old Mar 31, 2008, 06:48 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 4G63DSM
HORSEPOWER WARS!!!!!!!

Wed or Thursday depends how soon Craig gets me those coils. We might crank the wick up to 50lbs of boost to try and break much higher
Old Mar 31, 2008, 06:53 AM
Evolved Member

I never doubted your setup wouldn't work like many already have. This thing isn't even close to being finished yet either. Congrats to Paul, Lucas, ETS and every other person involved in this build.
Old Mar 31, 2008, 09:08 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by xiaoni420
I never doubted your setup wouldn't work like many already have. This thing isn't even close to being finished yet either. Congrats to Paul, Lucas, ETS and every other person involved in this build.
Thxs!
Old Mar 31, 2008, 09:14 AM
Account Disabled

Omg paul thats alot of hp. I think i would be afraid to take a ride in your car.
Old Mar 31, 2008, 01:30 PM
Evolved Member

thats where is at Paul, the big 50+!
Old Mar 31, 2008, 01:42 PM
Evolved Member

Looks like maybe back to the dyno on wednesday or something since Craig shipped those coils out to you Paul? Good luck Paul wish i could be there to see it. Congrats to Lucas and Team too.

Quick Reply: 1081whp 41psi best so far. More to come next week