Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

1081whp 41psi best so far. More to come next week

Search this Thread

Old Apr 1, 2008, 08:21 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 54 Likes on 43 Posts
I'm looking forward to the results of a few more tuning tweaks Congratulations to you Paul and to Lucas for the great work on the build and tuning, I know you'll get it...pretty exciting!!

Tom
Old Apr 1, 2008, 06:18 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We drained the oil today and pulled the oil pan. Bearings looks awesome and cylinder walls look great Props to English Racing for building a badass motor that holds world record for the 4g63
Old Apr 1, 2008, 06:21 PM
Evolved Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
tom update ur sig. lol. and then again tomorrow.

just because you can. haha
Old Apr 1, 2008, 06:22 PM
Evolved Member

Good to hear, knock on wood for this season! I plan on tearing mine down ever 10k miles since it will be a high hp daily driver. I don't recall, have you cracked a cylinder wall yet? It's quite amazing either way.

Blake
Old Apr 1, 2008, 06:23 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by ifarted2
We drained the oil today and pulled the oil pan. Bearings looks awesome and cylinder walls look great Props to English Racing for building a badass motor that holds world record for the 4g63
i drained my oil last weekend. looked like ****. i have no idea why u needed to know but what the hey.

good luck tomorrow.
Old Apr 1, 2008, 06:35 PM
Account Disabled

Paul - no disrespect intended

If you are going to claim a record, do you not agree that a dyno sheet, picture or other verification is in order?

I am not questioning your word, it is just highly unusual to claim for example a track record without a time slip.

Al
Old Apr 1, 2008, 06:59 PM
Evolved Member

sorry Never mind
Old Apr 1, 2008, 07:03 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by DynoFlash
Paul - no disrespect intended

If you are going to claim a record, do you not agree that a dyno sheet, picture or other verification is in order?

I am not questioning your word, it is just highly unusual to claim for example a track record without a time slip.

Al
Al you know i talk to you on the phone and told you i need to go grab it in the morning. After 5 hrs at the dyno and me messing with the dyno. the operator told me to leave it alone.We just left and i got tired of messing with the operator and told him i would be back to get it wed. I even told you this on the phone. I going to try the optical pickup should work much better

Doesn't matter i will be back at 10am my time and will have every bit of data till your brain cant take it anymore Dyno sheets, aem logs to rpms and tq #s. I really want my tq graph on there. Which of curse i do not see on your sheets. I feel i have been one of the most open people on this board on what goes on with my car to how we do things
Old Apr 1, 2008, 07:05 PM

hecka dope
Old Apr 1, 2008, 07:09 PM
Evolving Member

Al you know i talk to you on the phone and told you i need to go grab it in the morning. After 5 hrs at the dyno and me messing with the dyno. the operator told me to leave it alone.We just left and i got tired of messing with the operator and told him i would be back to get it wed. I even told you this on the phone. I going to try the optical pickup should work much better

Doesn't matter i will be back at 10am my time and will have every bit of data till your brain cant take it anymore Dyno sheets, aem logs to rpms and tq #s. I really want my tq graph on there. Which of curse i do not see on your sheets. I feel i have been one of the most open people on this board on what goes on with my car to how we do things
Awesome, i need something to read while im stuck here waiting on a bus. Im stationed out in the "boonies" of korea and have to take a 2hr bus to get to Brigade HQ. Ill take all the dyno charts and aem logs you got while i wait for the only bus.
Old Apr 1, 2008, 07:10 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by ApacheFixer
Awesome, i need something to read while im stuck here waiting on a bus. Im stationed out in the "boonies" of korea and have to take a 2hr bus to get to Brigade HQ. Ill take all the dyno charts and aem logs you got while i wait for the only bus.
I used to live in South korea
Old Apr 1, 2008, 07:10 PM
Evolved Member

I used to live in South korea
did u eat rice? or is that china? there all the same to me.
Old Apr 1, 2008, 07:12 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by evodan2004
did u eat rice? or is that china? there all the same to me.
Kimshe -
Old Apr 1, 2008, 07:15 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Paul, I may have missed it, but what intake did you decide on? I know there's no correlation with your engine and the 500 whp street goers, but was curious how you might have arrived at your choice before doing the tests. Thanks.
Old Apr 1, 2008, 07:16 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I love Kimchee and BoolGoki. My instructors were all Korean and we always had a 'party' after demonstrations and tournaments.

Quick Reply: 1081whp 41psi best so far. More to come next week