Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

Tcase/ACD Question

Search this Thread

Old May 8, 2008 | 05:07 AM
Evolved Member

Tcase/ACD Question

Im in a delimma and need some opinions. My Tcase has the death wine due to ACD fluid leaking into my Tcase. Ive barely drove it since, I drained the ACD fluid out and put some Diaqueen in it.

I also have a new 03-04 Tcase now and im getting rid of my ACD, Ive sold the acd pump already and its off the car. Well my buddy called me up last week and mentioned having a dyno day this sat. and I really wanna go and tune a little bit with my new Stroker motor.

I really wanna dyno but worried about the ACD pump being off the car now of how long it will last? What happeneds when it gives cause of the ACD? Anyone have a guess how long it will last with no pump on it? I was planning on trailoring it down there and dynoing and going back home till I have time to install the new Tcase.

I know this sounds dumb but my only option at this point lol. Im very hesitant of doing it, I know its a risk. Im not as worried about the Tcase giving due to all these people who have been driving over a year or so with the Death Whine. Its the ACD pump not being there that bothers me the most.
Old May 9, 2008 | 04:52 AM
Evolved Member

Anyone?