Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

Any results or times from the shoot out

Search this Thread

Old May 27, 2008, 10:43 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
^^Paul, that **** is getting kinda old now don't you think? Not bashing on you, but I just think it has nothing to do with this thread. I don't know Al, but the guy has gone through enough crap this past weekend with his car. I'm sure he doesn't wanna look at that crap.
Old May 27, 2008, 10:50 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by evil_eagle
^^Paul, that **** is getting kinda old now don't you think? Not bashing on you, but I just think it has nothing to do with this thread. I don't know Al, but the guy has gone through enough crap this past weekend with his car. I'm sure he doesn't wanna look at that crap.
Last time i looked this thread went way off topic a long time ago. What everyone can rag on each other??? Im just trying to lighten the humor up in here some. Shoot i would enjoy it if people made fun of me which they do

You getting lonely on your dsm board jake?
Old May 27, 2008, 10:55 PM

street race!!!!!!!!!!

NOT TO SWING OF ANYBODYS BA##S LIKE SOME PEOPLE DO,,,,, dude u the one that pussed out on a ***** to the wall street race heads the f##k up black 40r evo vs your ka 240 so leave ur car out of this thread and what is the big deal anyhow buschur grab his b##Ls and put a proper rear end in that car before anyone else did sh## its not going to brake that for a while and as far as rules get the F### out here half of the cars runing at the shootouts are illegal in one way or another its all for good fun jealousy is a ***** when someone bit u to it
Old May 27, 2008, 11:11 PM
Evolving Member

Old May 27, 2008, 11:20 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Paul Nelson
What the hell is that suppose to mean? Nice shot there good ole paul. Don't even start your crap with me. I enjoy Evom and I am on several boards, why you upset cause I am here?
Old May 27, 2008, 11:22 PM
Evolved Member

What the hell is that suppose to mean? Nice shot there good ole paul. Don't even start your crap with me. I enjoy Evom and I am on several boards, why you upset cause I am here?

Im just tired bud thats all. Going into surgery at 6am in the morning We love you here
Old May 27, 2008, 11:23 PM
Evolving Member

Im just tired bud thats all. Going into surgery at 6am in the morning We love you here
What the hell are you going into surgery for?
Old May 27, 2008, 11:27 PM
Evolved Member

What the hell are you going into surgery for?

ive had my nose broken so many times i cant breathe thru it anymore so Kaiser is going to cover a rhinoplasty where the re-break my nose than cut the skin up and re attach all of it.

Last edited by Paul Nelson; May 27, 2008 at 11:31 PM.
Old May 27, 2008, 11:29 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by DynoFlash
I found this momento of my Ohio journey stuck in between my transfer case and the block
Al, how many passes have you had on these rods and how long have you had them in the car? So was it the rod bolt that failed? or did the rod just break?, man thats just crazy you found it wedged between the t-case and motor. Hope it didn't do any damage to the t-case flying out at that high of RPM.

Last edited by evil_eagle; May 27, 2008 at 11:31 PM.
Old May 27, 2008, 11:31 PM
Evolving Member

***** enlargement...found out my wife was with a Bro

JK ive had my nose broken so many times i cant breathe thru it anymore so Kaiser is going to cover a rhinoplasty where the re-break my nose than cut the skin up and re attach all of it.

Ok, now that was funny

So are they going to reconstruct your nose? Are they going to straighten it for you? Last I seen your nose it did look like it's been broke a few times.
Old May 27, 2008, 11:34 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by devoadam2
NOT TO SWING OF ANYBODYS BA##S LIKE SOME PEOPLE DO,,,,, dude u the one that pussed out on a ***** to the wall street race heads the f##k up black 40r evo vs your ka 240 so leave ur car out of this thread and what is the big deal anyhow buschur grab his b##Ls and put a proper rear end in that car before anyone else did sh## its not going to brake that for a while and as far as rules get the F### out here half of the cars runing at the shootouts are illegal in one way or another its all for good fun jealousy is a ***** when someone bit u to it

Holy ****!! Is that Adam from Devo posting on evom? WOW man. I didn't think you would ever post on here.
Old May 28, 2008, 01:36 AM
Evolved Member

Unbelievable! I just really hope BR{THUMBUP}/AMS/Procco/Paul/Mike show up to the Shootout this year, would definitely solidify it as a world class event!
Old May 28, 2008, 01:49 AM
Evolved Member

hey Jake you going to the Shootout? Would love to see your car in person! Real nice machine.
Old May 28, 2008, 07:11 AM
Account Disabled

Last time i looked this thread went way off topic a long time ago. What everyone can rag on each other??? Im just trying to lighten the humor up in here some. Shoot i would enjoy it if people made fun of me which they do

As I tired to explain to you in our past telephone discussions, I do not find such idiotic and crude insults amusing. Why don't you lighten the humor up at your own expense? That would be a classy move.

I have a thick skin and I could give a rat's *** about all the haters and stupid comments and things like that they produce in their spare time.

What bothers me is when a so called fellow racer is participating in that. We have already spoken about this so I guess you just dont get it.

Best of luck with your surgery.
Old May 28, 2008, 07:15 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by devoadam2
word

Quick Reply: Any results or times from the shoot out