Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

Any results or times from the shoot out

Search this Thread

Old May 28, 2008, 05:18 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Mike@AwdMotorsports
<~~~~~~ NOTE to SELF... Dont talk **** about Dave as he is getting all the info VIA satellite..
Old May 28, 2008, 05:39 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Mike@AwdMotorsports
I respect you as the driver Oscar and i also respect you for not falsifying your times like Eddie did.. Did you or did you not go 9.27@152.23 like the slip says?? seems procco lives in his own 9.21 world..
THANKS, yES i DID 9.27 @ 152.23 LIKE THE SLIP SAYS WHAT HAPPENS IS THAT IN THE NIGHT pROCCO DONT HAVE GOOD VISION AND HE THAUGHT IT WAS A 9.21 AND HE WAS EXCITED FOR THAT BUT HE ALREADY CORRECT HIS SIGNATURE
Old May 28, 2008, 06:12 PM
Evolving Member

QUOTE raceman, I hate to be the one who tells you but "respect" is earned, no "deserved". You haven't done anything I've seen to earn or deserve respect. You've driven some other people's cars and non of them hold any real record. I don't know if it is your English or your true attitude but you come across like a cocky *****.QUOTE

David, I always lookup to the people that do history and break records, you have been one of them but now that you have show me that I am one of your competitors I can not lookup to you anymore .1.360 IN A STOCK SUSPENSIONmr WITH 17' STOCK MR WHEELS AND 20G AND 1.399 , 1.401 ON pROCCOSeVO STREET LEGAL 3275pd that i HAVE ALREADY done, IF YOU AND YOUR CHEERLEADING FOLLOWERS CAN NOT RECOGNIZED WHAT IVE DONE, is not my problem so JUST DEAL WITH IT

WHAT I DONE IN BLACK AND WHITE PAPER IS WHAT really COUNTS And now my new goal would be 1.2's and I am 23 fast learner and eager to become and excelent driver.

Btw my english is not so good but my driving skills speaks for it self

Regards

Oscar Robles

Last edited by RACE MAN; May 28, 2008 at 06:22 PM.
Old May 28, 2008, 06:29 PM
Evolving Member

edit

Last edited by 2highpsi; May 28, 2008 at 07:05 PM.
Old May 28, 2008, 07:19 PM

Here is another video from the buschur sport compact event that features a Ams Built Evo that runs real good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJ-_Mowkt6E
Old May 28, 2008, 07:22 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by StiGuy35r
Here is another video from the buschur sport compact event that features a Ams Built Evo that runs real good.

Nice, that last pass was awesome.
Who was driving the black evo? Also the driver in the white car really likes to power shift
Old May 28, 2008, 07:36 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by supa_89
If your a TRUE fan of racing or A TRUE die hard racer. IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO OR WHAT IS IN THE OTHER LANE.
Last I checked, this was an EVO board and NOT a drag racing board. People DO care about the car THEY have and want to see what others can do with the SAME car.

Seems like alot of people are afraid of I CHANGE, If it wasn't for change we wont have alot of records today and wont reach where we are today in general. EVERYTHING around us CHANGES thats how we progress, so people should stop whining about certain things and JUST BRING IT FOR 2008.
Nobody is afraid of change. Change is great as long as its in the right direction.

To me, if these guys have highly modded car's they should do whatever it takes to be more reliable.
So you wouldnt care if they all went RWD with a PG and BBC under the hood of their Evo? A 1000 HP 4G is just not going to be as reliable as a 1000 HP BBC.

Some people have ideas and use their knowledge to let it be reality, why critize their thoughts and creativity. I respect someone who sits and think how to be more reliable without lacking performance especially knowing their at the stage where parts can break at any given time, if they have a solution to the problem, it's on them to experiment and if it works GREAT!!,thats the person achievement.
I dont think anybody is criticizing the mods done to the BR Evo but expressing that they feel it takes away from what an Evo is and further distances it from being something they can relate to.

Remember, if you have a bunch of highly modded cars on the track that constantly break parts because of their extremity , WHAT FUN would that be on a race day, you'll just be watching a whole bunch of cleans up leading into a wasted day.
I can respect what you are saying but there are other ways to address the somewhat weak rear diff of the Evo without resorting to back halving it.

Real racers will always race no matter who or what their opponent did to their cars, if you don't like your opponent get out the way and let another real racer do his job.
I know that AMS will continue to push the Drag Evo harder and harder. We are not done exploring the limits of the factory suspension.

Last edited by Ivan@AMS; May 28, 2008 at 07:40 PM.
Old May 28, 2008, 08:19 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by StiGuy35r

Nice!

All these 9 second evo's... It's like no big thing anymore and I've still yet to even get close.
Old May 29, 2008, 12:08 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by EnzoFerrari
WOW. This thread is NUTS....

I can't believe read all 37 pages of it...

I should've read the cliff notes...

It would've been "STEP UP or DON'T STEP AT ALL..
Yep!
You missed out on all the fun!
Old May 29, 2008, 01:11 AM
Evolved Member

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=348225

Got to love the Evo drivetrain 1.36 60ft and 8.79 with cheap coilovers
Old May 29, 2008, 06:49 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by DynoFlash
is your car a "true" Evo anymore ?

Who decides what is a "true" evo and what is a "false" evo ?

My suggestion is to stop thinking of excuses and get busy trying to find ways to go faster becuase Buschur and others will be stepping up the game this year

There are no rules about whom has the fastest Evo
**** bro, your right bro. Everyone is definately going to be stepping up their game bro. I've seen plenty of drama on all sorts of messege boards but this one is icing on the cake. Well known shops crying and *****ing...it really is a LOLfest....Bro!

Btw bro, is there anyway you can pencil me in for a dyno session bro something next week bro? Just pm me, thanks bro in advance bro.
Old May 29, 2008, 09:08 AM
El Jefe

Received 83 Likes on 75 Posts
Moronic posts like EvoRampage's will get you points. Try to keep this on-topic (whatever that may be).
Old May 29, 2008, 09:21 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Randy
Nice, that last pass was awesome.
Who was driving the black evo? Also the driver in the white car really likes to power shift
That was me driving the black Evo. The last pass was SO intense.

Heres my video from the shootout.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYNu21aRACg
Old May 29, 2008, 01:20 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
OH Jesus am I glad I missed this thread...lol
Old May 29, 2008, 05:04 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by PlayerZ
That was me driving the black Evo. The last pass was SO intense.

Heres my video from the shootout.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYNu21aRACg
Nice driving my friend! I still think you can power shift more that beast! With that ET you should hit 9.5, good luck, you're one of the good guys

Quick Reply: Any results or times from the shoot out