Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

My HTA37r Buschur Pump Gas Evo

Search this Thread

Old Jun 30, 2008, 09:44 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
oh man, if u got a 1.6 60' u would be in the 9's easy
Old Jun 30, 2008, 09:52 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by StreetThisEvo
Rules are rules BUD. The rules clearly stated 'no slicks' for the class you were running your car in. I do not care who you are nor do I have any respect for you anymore. I gave you my personal apology several times and you still bash on me like I'm the one who was wrong.

Yes your car is faster. Yes your car can beat me on street tires. I understand you were just trying to set a personal best just like everyone else.

And for the record my car is one of the fastest stock ECU full weight green powered Evo's around. My car has run several 11.1's as well. Not as impressive as a 10.0 car on a big turbo though...
1... I never mentioned your name.
2... you are a cry baby d*ck face bi*ch.
3... I don't want your stupid worthless apology when I called you a bi*ch to your face at the track, I ment it. I know you have done this before to other racers at the track who had faster cars than you. So do me a favor, don't post in my threads, avoid me at the track at all costs and go get lost in traffic.
If you really think the rules mattered for you to be runner up, I am lost here. With my DOT's I had you beat by over a sec, and more 20mph... Its not like the slicks did me any good to begin with.
Old Jun 30, 2008, 10:03 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Jeffery, it was good hanging out with you yesterday. Good times as always! Your car has 9's in it the way it sits now. If we were at Norwalk yesterday you would have been in the 9's most likely a couple of times.

I'm still laughing about your comment to the guy in the tower! HA HA
Old Jun 30, 2008, 10:04 AM
Evolved Member

Rules are rules BUD. The rules clearly stated 'no slicks' for the class you were running your car in. I do not care who you are nor do I have any respect for you anymore. I gave you my personal apology several times and you still bash on me like I'm the one who was wrong.

Yes your car is faster. Yes your car can beat me on street tires. I understand you were just trying to set a personal best just like everyone else.

And for the record my car is one of the fastest stock ECU full weight green powered Evo's around. My car has run several 11.1's as well. Not as impressive as a 10.0 car on a big turbo though...
Wow, you really are a b*tch. I was there last year when you got someone booted from your class at the shootout for what amounted to a 10lb weight advantage...other people in your class even thought you were a b*tch for doing that and then I heard about this last night. Then you go and try to get the bye every round you race. That's seriously pathetic to see how far you will go to try and win. You have absolutely no chance beating Jeff's car so why ruin his day and get him kicked out of the class??

I have no idea why a stand up guy like David Buschur is doing business with a piece of sh*t like you.
Old Jun 30, 2008, 10:16 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by vwjeff
1... I never mentioned your name.
2... you are a cry baby d*ck face bi*ch.
3... I don't want your stupid worthless apology when I called you a bi*ch to your face at the track, I ment it. I know you have done this before to other racers at the track who had faster cars than you. So do me a favor, don't post in my threads, avoid me at the track at all costs and go get lost in traffic.
If you really think the rules mattered for you to be runner up, I am lost here. With my DOT's I had you beat by over a sec, and more 20mph... Its not like the slicks did me any good to begin with.
I'm a "DICK FACE *****" because cocky *** Evo owners 'like you' can not read the rules for the classes they are racing in. Just because your car is faster does not mean you automatically win every time. I don't give a **** about beating your car nor did I ever say that nor will I ever.

I'll stay out of your 'threads' but do me a favor and get your head out of your ***!
Old Jun 30, 2008, 11:07 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SPIN2GST
Hey Jeffery, it was good hanging out with you yesterday. Good times as always! Your car has 9's in it the way it sits now. If we were at Norwalk yesterday you would have been in the 9's most likely a couple of times.

I'm still laughing about your comment to the guy in the tower! HA HA
HAHA thanks Eric. I was great to see you and hang out yesterday. Thaxs again for all your help bro I cant wait till all 3 of us race again!!!

Originally Posted by SloRice
Wow, you really are a b*tch. I was there last year when you got someone booted from your class at the shootout for what amounted to a 10lb weight advantage...other people in your class even thought you were a b*tch for doing that and then I heard about this last night. Then you go and try to get the bye every round you race. That's seriously pathetic to see how far you will go to try and win. You have absolutely no chance beating Jeff's car so why ruin his day and get him kicked out of the class??

I have no idea why a stand up guy like David Buschur is doing business with a piece of sh*t like you.
pathetic is to good of a word Tim. I heard you drove through C-Bus saturday and you never called a brother to get a beer... WTF mang

See ya at the shoot-out!

I'm a "DICK FACE *****" because cocky *** Evo owners 'like you' can not read the rules for the classes they are racing in. Just because your car is faster does not mean you automatically win every time. I don't give a **** about beating your car nor did I ever say that nor will I ever.

I'll stay out of your 'threads' but do me a favor and get your head out of your ***!
I knew the rules, and didnt fell right about it. Not like it mattered like I said before. 1 sec, and 20+mph is alot for you to make up?

My head is out of my azz, always has been, but your head will proly end up in your azz.

Good day DB.
Old Jun 30, 2008, 02:54 PM
Evolving Member

Nice times Jeff, sorry your day had to get rained on.
Old Jun 30, 2008, 03:06 PM
Evolved Member

pathetic is to good of a word Tim. I heard you drove through C-Bus saturday and you never called a brother to get a beer... WTF mang
Yea sorry Jeff. 8 hours round trip is a long drive and I just wanted to get home and take a nap. I was up at 8 and out the door and didn't get back till about 4:30. Hopefully Daniel can get it pounded out quickly! I miss it already!
Old Jun 30, 2008, 03:31 PM
Account Disabled

Man you are runing alot of mph. You just need more practice or a better driver ( no offense ) until you have the experience of how run better 60ft numbers.
You are going to see the 9 sec very soon. I dont think you need more power you just need better 60ft, that all.

Gadiel
Old Jun 30, 2008, 04:09 PM
Evolving Member

I really guess you guys dont realize Chris is my friend... Kinda upsets me what im reading...but i guess we will talk it out in person.
Old Jun 30, 2008, 04:19 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by IHUNTV8
I really guess you guys dont realize Chris is my friend... Kinda upsets me what im reading...but i guess we will talk it out in person.
Sorry you are upset man, but when people whine like they are is 5th grade it upset's me to. You need to look at both sides.
Old Jun 30, 2008, 04:20 PM
Evolved Member

Here is the video from yesterday..... ENJOY.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-8se5lAwJ8

BTW the Bushwacker trans upgrade is the BEST money spent on my car!
Old Jun 30, 2008, 04:23 PM
Evolving Member

Sorry you are upset man, but when people whine like they are is 5th grade it upset's me to. You need to look at both sides.

I always look at both sides and think you and slorice are in the wrong 100%.
If anyone would have been faster than you or close and was trying to run slick you bet your sweet *** you would have said something. Then to come on the Fing internet and down grade the guy shows no CLASS what so ever, but it is what it is
Old Jun 30, 2008, 04:37 PM
Evolved Member

Here is the video from yesterday..... ENJOY.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-8se5lAwJ8

BTW the Bushwacker trans upgrade is the BEST money spent on my car!
What size tires are those MT "slicks"? Motorcycle?
Old Jun 30, 2008, 04:45 PM
Former Sponsor

Bosco said, you guys need to relax!

Last edited by Indy Evo; Jul 9, 2008 at 07:11 PM.

Quick Reply: My HTA37r Buschur Pump Gas Evo