Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

My HTA37r Buschur Pump Gas Evo

Search this Thread

Old Jun 30, 2008, 04:55 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by vwjeff
I was just trying to set a personal best.
Originally Posted by IHUNTV8
I always look at both sides and think you and slorice are in the wrong 100%.
If anyone would have been faster than you or close and was trying to run slick you bet your sweet *** you would have said something. Then to come on the Fing internet and down grade the guy shows no CLASS what so ever, but it is what it is
Thats all. And like Tim said before.... this aint no first. It would have been fine if it was joe blow. But Chris is a Buschur guy, and in my eyes we all stick together NO MATTER WHAT. We support each other with feed back of verious things we do to try and make each other faster. There wasnt a million dollars on the line here.
Trent should I have run TT... YES. Did I once I put on those tires on, NO... and why?
Old Jun 30, 2008, 05:01 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Indy Evo
Bosco said, you guys need to relax!
Indy you are 100% right. I aint really here to fight with anyone. And I didnt come on here to start sh*t. Which is totally out of line.

Chris I do accept your apology man I was pi**ed as h*ll lastnight and today about yesterday on not hitting my goal. I didnt mean to take it out on you bro

Last edited by vwjeff; Jun 30, 2008 at 06:54 PM. Reason: spelling
Old Jun 30, 2008, 05:08 PM
Evolved Member

......are you giving any thought to using DB's CCW's & QTP's?

I still wana see your car on them......
Old Jun 30, 2008, 05:15 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thats all. And like Tim said before.... this aint no first. It would have been fine if it was joe blow. But Chris is a Buschur guy, and in my eyes we all stick together NO MATTER WHAT. We support each other with feed back of verious things we do to try and make each other faster. There wasnt a million dollars on the line here.
Trent should I have run TT... YES. Did I once I put on those tires on, NO... and why?

You made 2 or 3 passes AFTER stages lanes where closed, so dont try and make it sound like you didnt get to run because of Chris.

I have been going to 42 since i was 5 yrs old, been racing there since i was 15, I know the owner of the track, and he was the one you had the kid in the staging lanes radio up to, to make your comment to him. Now next time i go to the track that is going to reflect on me, because they know i work at buschur.

I always support and try to help all buschur costumers, hell I always try to help anyone for that matter.
Old Jun 30, 2008, 06:20 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by IHUNTV8
You made 2 or 3 passes AFTER stages lanes where closed, so dont try and make it sound like you didnt get to run because of Chris.

I have been going to 42 since i was 5 yrs old, been racing there since i was 15, I know the owner of the track, and he was the one you had the kid in the staging lanes radio up to, to make your comment to him. Now next time i go to the track that is going to reflect on me, because they know i work at buschur.

I always support and try to help all buschur costumers, hell I always try to help anyone for that matter.
I didnt make runs after the lane was closed and I never blamed Chris for anything after I was out of the street class... read my posts again.
I asked the kid to radio up and ask him for 1 more pass after I asked him what time they where done for the day, the kid said 7. The kid then said no he wouldnt allow it for insurance reasons. I said fine, I told the kid to tell him thanks and that it was BS cause the track didnt close for another 5mins.

Besides that the kid said No I aint saying that as he laughed. Eric was standing right there.

Say what you want... I am over it
Old Jun 30, 2008, 06:41 PM
Evolving Member

C'mon guys.... everyone can put aside thier differences

On a serious note, was the street class really faster than the outlaw class
Old Jun 30, 2008, 06:47 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 2highpsi
C'mon guys.... everyone can put aside thier differences

On a serious note, was the street class really faster than the outlaw class
Trent is the Zebra

Yes it was 2high. DB and Trent own the track.
Old Jun 30, 2008, 06:54 PM
Evolving Member

Wow, that can't happen too often. Thats something to be proud of

Jeff you better be at the CR event. I need some inspiration to make my car faster.
Old Jun 30, 2008, 07:09 PM
Evolved Member

Good times Jeff, keep up the good work.
Old Jun 30, 2008, 07:13 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 2highpsi
*field of dreams wisper* "If you go to Norwalk, 9s will come"
Old Jun 30, 2008, 07:15 PM
Evolved Member

Jeff certainly does not lack 'drive'. Traction, YES, drive, NOPE. Good to meet you Jeff. The 9's are just a good 60' away. Norwalk may be the ticket to the 9.
Old Jun 30, 2008, 07:22 PM
Evolving Member

The cars that come out of Buschur are amazing. Congrats on the passes, you'll get 9's .
Old Jun 30, 2008, 08:29 PM
Evolved Member

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
I am sure someone is waiting on my response to all this. I am not going to drag it all out here for everyone to see as these are all MY guys and they are whether some of the are right, wrong, good, bad or flat out as s holes.

I will put this out there to take some of the blame off of Jeff. I wanted Jeff to run the tires to get in the 9's. He was hesitant as he wants 9's on a radial. He finally put them on and when he did it rained. There was a long delay and he did not get another time trial in. When it came time to race him and I were fully aware that the tires were not allowed in the class but they were calling the class for first round and he never got his time trials he wanted. So I said, "Hell with it, just go up there and run on those tires, who cares." He agreed. No sooner did he pull in the lanes I saw one of the guys who worked at the track look at the tires. We are stood back and watched as we knew he was getting thrown out. Then all of my guys walked back to my car and I said, "I can't believe someone whined about it, he was #2 anyway on radials."

From here I have to give credit to Chris for having the freaking ***** to stand up and tell me straight to my face, "I said something, the class doesn't allow slicks." I was shocked. I made a comment to him that they are both Buschur guys and he was over a second faster anyway so what did it matter. He told me the rules are the rules. I agreed and was still shocked he had the ***** to admit it, I have respect for him for standing up and saying he did it, 110%.

The bottom line is the tires were illegal, we knew it, we had one thing on our mind and that was a 9 second pass and could have cared less about winning even one round.

To be honest it was completely stupid on my part and Jeff's and we were both wrong for attempting it or being pissed at anyone for it.

As far as anyone else's actions, that is what I am not dragging into this, that's for private conversations.

One GREAT thing about this event. There were 8+ cars in the field and not a single person cried about a roll bar, that made it an awesome event as I think maybe one car in the entire field had one.

So let's all get back to having fun at the track.
Old Jun 30, 2008, 08:57 PM
Evolved Member

Chris I do accept your apology man I was pi**ed as h*ll lastnight and today about yesterday on not hitting my goal. I didnt mean to take it out on you bro
Thank you. You will reach your goal and you will do it on street tires. Your car is crazy fast and you don't need the slicks. D42 is one of my favorite tracks but they do lack in track prep and that didn't help you one bit. I have over 500 passes at D42 and I always run faster when I go to Norwalk.
Old Jun 30, 2008, 09:05 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by davidbuschur
So let's all get back to having fun at the track.

I agree 110%

I would drop whatever I'm doing to help any of you guys any time or day of the week.

Quick Reply: My HTA37r Buschur Pump Gas Evo