Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

My HTA37r Buschur Pump Gas Evo

Search this Thread

Old Sep 21, 2008, 04:05 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jeff tell them what it made in the middle .
Old Sep 21, 2008, 04:14 PM
Evolving Member

Friday Jeff, I will be seeing you at the 42 for some 9's
Old Sep 21, 2008, 04:22 PM
Evolved Member

Very Nice VWJeff.

Of course great job to the whole buschur family always coming thru in the clutch like clockwork for sure.

Do you think if you stuck with the FS635 on the car it would of made equal or more power???

Anyway congrats on improving an already potent setup
Old Sep 21, 2008, 04:26 PM
Evolved Member

I expect 9 second phone calls and text messages Friday night!!
Old Sep 21, 2008, 04:33 PM
Evolved Member

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
Jeff, you are welcome my friend. As you know I felt horrible about trying to figure out the car and new combination over 3 days of work. Luckily your dad lives up here and you could stay there. I sure felt like crap as I told you more times than you wanted to hear.

I am also curious what the car would have made with the other turbo. Based on the HTA88 results on the black car this week though, I do not think the FS635 is capable of the same power as the HTA88, actually, I am sure it is not. For your top end power you are looking for you have the correct turbo on the car..........there I said it, happy now haha

See you this coming Friday. You and Brian are the last two Ohio guys that still need to go 9's. Nick and Phillip need to git-r-done too.

Thanks for all your support.
Old Sep 21, 2008, 04:39 PM
Evolving Member

Wow, Nice power man! Hope you get your 9 this week
Old Sep 21, 2008, 05:33 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Shacochis06
they dont make those cams for a IX or i think everyone with a IX would have buschur cams
Yes we would man, yes we would.

Originally Posted by Indy Evo
Jeff tell them what it made in the middle .
ALOT

Originally Posted by SPIN2GST
Friday Jeff, I will be seeing you at the 42 for some 9's
You should have a fresh tranny by then Eric... you and me at the tree

Originally Posted by steelcityevo8
Very Nice VWJeff.

Of course great job to the whole buschur family always coming thru in the clutch like clockwork for sure.

Do you think if you stuck with the FS635 on the car it would of made equal or more power???

Anyway congrats on improving an already potent setup
I think less on the topend. See Daves post about the black car. It makes ALOT more than mine

Originally Posted by SloRice
I expect 9 second phone calls and text messages Friday night!!
Oh you will mang! I was kidding about the *** post, you know I am happy as hell for ya bud

Originally Posted by davidbuschur
Jeff, you are welcome my friend. As you know I felt horrible about trying to figure out the car and new combination over 3 days of work. Luckily your dad lives up here and you could stay there. I sure felt like crap as I told you more times than you wanted to hear.

I am also curious what the car would have made with the other turbo. Based on the HTA88 results on the black car this week though, I do not think the FS635 is capable of the same power as the HTA88, actually, I am sure it is not. For your top end power you are looking for you have the correct turbo on the car..........there I said it, happy now haha

See you this coming Friday. You and Brian are the last two Ohio guys that still need to go 9's. Nick and Phillip need to git-r-done too.

Thanks for all your support.
Stop saying your sorry already I had a BLAST hanging out with all you guys at the shop!!! You know I didnt care about the turbo. Just being there and helping myself to whatever was good enough for me.
I hope I got everything cleaned up and put away

Originally Posted by 2highpsi
Wow, Nice power man! Hope you get your 9 this week
Thanks Jordan.
Old Sep 21, 2008, 06:13 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by vwjeff
Pump gas I wish evovin. Yes the 37 is still on.
Whew! You made me worry about my HTA37R there!
Im getting few more parts here too and will be back in Dyno soon!
Old Sep 21, 2008, 06:38 PM
Evolved Member

congrats on the extra power you just picked up. Good luck when you hit the track again.
Old Sep 21, 2008, 08:30 PM
Evolved Member

Jeff, Ill be at the track Tuesday and Hopefully Friday. Im going to talk to Dan tomorrow and see if I can drive the car Tuesday night at 42, then have Dave take it back to the shop and do the clutch conversion on it and then run it Friday with the conversion. But im not sure, thats something Ill have to talk to them about. But Ill hopefully be at the track Tuesday and Friday. We will see. Im positive the car will go 9s Tuesday night with Trent in the car, but I want a pas for myself also! lol

And when did SloRice go 9s? I never heard about this!
"See you this coming Friday. You and Brian are the last two Ohio guys that still need to go 9's. Nick and Phillip need to git-r-done too."

If thats correct! Congrats Tim, now theres 2 of you we all hate! lol
Old Sep 21, 2008, 08:45 PM
Evolving Member

When do you have to send in your manafold to buschur before or afterwork is done. How long did it take, If you don't mind how much did it cost.

Last edited by emilebazin; Sep 21, 2008 at 08:50 PM.
Old Sep 22, 2008, 02:29 AM
Former Sponsor

Buschur or AWD keeps them in stock. The price for admission...1550.00 plus shipping.
Old Sep 22, 2008, 06:21 AM
Evolving Member

Jeff that is some sick power bud! I hope like hell that you not only get that 9 sec. pass but you go deep 9's with it. You will do it mang. Make sure and text me when you do. Good Luck!
Old Sep 22, 2008, 03:43 PM
Evolving Member

Nice numbers jeff! Go and get some 9's!
Old Sep 22, 2008, 07:52 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Celica2EVO
Jeff, Ill be at the track Tuesday and Hopefully Friday. Im going to talk to Dan tomorrow and see if I can drive the car Tuesday night at 42, then have Dave take it back to the shop and do the clutch conversion on it and then run it Friday with the conversion. But im not sure, thats something Ill have to talk to them about. But Ill hopefully be at the track Tuesday and Friday. We will see. Im positive the car will go 9s Tuesday night with Trent in the car, but I want a pas for myself also! lol

And when did SloRice go 9s? I never heard about this!
"See you this coming Friday. You and Brian are the last two Ohio guys that still need to go 9's. Nick and Phillip need to git-r-done too."

If thats correct! Congrats Tim, now theres 2 of you we all hate! lol
See you there Bri

Originally Posted by OKIX
Jeff that is some sick power bud! I hope like hell that you not only get that 9 sec. pass but you go deep 9's with it. You will do it mang. Make sure and text me when you do. Good Luck!
Old pasty Papa Smurf... I dont have you digits dog.

Originally Posted by Knightracer
Nice numbers jeff! Go and get some 9's!
Thanks Jansen! I will do my best this weekend!

I "drove" the car tonight for the 1st on Q16 and on the street. The only other time I have drivin it on Q16 was leaving the track going to get pump gas. My face looked like this when I hit the gas in between the shifts it looked like this then back to ... well you get the point. I dunno what it is... lack of VHT on the street or what but. Its a handful in 3rd trying to keep it straight!

It reminded me of the ride in the Davids Bad Bish Thanks Dave. Now I need a 55 gallon drum of Q16 in my garage

Last edited by vwjeff; Sep 22, 2008 at 07:54 PM.

Quick Reply: My HTA37r Buschur Pump Gas Evo