Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

New FP White turbo

Search this Thread

Old Jun 27, 2008, 10:20 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lol come on guys, FP just confirmed this turbo today, give em' a lil break on charts and graphs and testing
Old Jun 27, 2008, 11:13 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by evoPirate
lol come on guys, FP just confirmed this turbo today, give em' a lil break on charts and graphs and testing
HaHa...funny but he is right.
Old Jun 28, 2008, 12:48 AM

Im glad FP decided to re-release the white rabbit...it was available for a short period and all the focus went to the Green after it came out. I bet if the white received the same amount of attention and focus from all the tuners, it would've documented some decent charts on the dyno.
Old Jun 28, 2008, 12:53 AM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Hi Guy's,

This is fantastic news on the HTA White. Any lucky people that have experienced this for themselves yet? I know it's only early.....but you know the deal, we're all just impatient .

I look forward to some comparo's with the usual add on's versus a standard Evo IX turbo.

Cheers Steve

Last edited by Steveevo9; Jun 28, 2008 at 02:23 AM. Reason: Better grama
Old Jun 28, 2008, 01:17 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by djsgtrip
Im glad FP decided to re-release the white rabbit...it was available for a short period and all the focus went to the Green after it came out. I bet if the white received the same amount of attention and focus from all the tuners, it would've documented some decent charts on the dyno.
I didn't know this turbo had been released once before but I also just got in the EVO game about a year ago.
Old Jun 28, 2008, 01:53 AM
Evolving Member

ok people need to read everything before just posting the same **** over and over again.
THIS IS NOT A WHITE RABBIT OR HTA GREEN. this is an FP White as i understand. it uses the HTA wheel on stock turbine. kind of a frankenstein of the HTA Green test. it uses the EVO IX turbo. the benefit of this turbo vs the green is you get faster spool yet it will still hold power over 7k. it is a great pump gas turbo and entry level upgrade.
Old Jun 28, 2008, 02:24 AM
Evolved Member

Tell them...lol Yea I keep hearing left and right white rabbit or HTA when it's not. FP WHITE!!!
Old Jun 28, 2008, 02:29 AM
Evolving Member

seriously pisses me off man i read through the damn thread and you read that crap just stfu and read so you dont look like a dumb *** later
Old Jun 28, 2008, 02:42 AM
Evolved Member

Well some people can't help it...lol
Old Jun 28, 2008, 05:03 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by evoPirate
Don't forget that it was confirmed after it leaked, so they weren't ready to give all the info yet. There will be more info & tests in due time. Theses kind of threads are why companies hate letting people know what is in the works.
Old Jun 28, 2008, 05:40 AM
Evolved Member

They were dropping the information anyway. Thread is a thread and this is the reason why. If the info is out there, people will ask ?'s but you have a few that assume other s**t to what you are trying to say in the thread and it just continues to build to what you are NOT talking about.
Old Jun 28, 2008, 07:42 AM
Evolving Member

Am I rememering wrong or after the HTA green was a fail didn't FP say that they where going to make a larger turbo that they said they felt uncomfortable calling the green since it was bigger and flowed more air?
So is there still another turbo in the makes or did they change and decide to make this instead?
Old Jun 28, 2008, 09:46 AM
Evolving Member

FP always has something new in the works, its the nature of performance, the target keeps moving so products keep getting better. We just happen to be a bunch of impatient speed freaks. My prayer for the day, " Lord give me more HP and patience, and give them to me right now!!" More Boost.
Old Jun 28, 2008, 10:47 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by TKEVO
They were dropping the information anyway. Thread is a thread and this is the reason why. If the info is out there, people will ask ?'s but you have a few that assume other s**t to what you are trying to say in the thread and it just continues to build to what you are NOT talking about.
TK thanks for leaking it man, now everybody knows theres a "FP White"

Surely thats a good thing for Robert, he's even agreed to take orders and put them out there already... (Robert we read all your posts white, green, red people wana buy them man)

Only thing is that Robert was still in the process of testing so people must understand he wasn't ready to release the results yes.

So Far what we know for Sure:
- Evo 9 Based Turbo
- HTA 68 Compressor Wheel
- Flows more Air than the Stock Evo 9 16G Wheel
- Does not use the Larger Green Turbine Wheel
- Option of a FP Uprated Actuator if you like
- Cheaper than the Green

Old Jun 28, 2008, 11:56 AM
Evolved Member

Didn't someone say in the hta green thread towards the end they already had one of these?

Quick Reply: New FP White turbo