Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

Greddy TT features?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 6, 2008 | 06:13 PM
Evolved Member

Greddy TT features?

I just bought a Greddy TT in black, and I was just wondering what features it had other than turbo timer.

I saw it had a RPM and Parking break hook up. What exactly are those for. Also, does the screen change colors like the HKS one does? Would you say the Greddy is better than the HKS?
Old Jul 6, 2008 | 06:46 PM
Evolved Member

+1, im interested also.
Old Jul 6, 2008 | 07:04 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by mx4life85
I just bought a Greddy TT in black, and I was just wondering what features it had other than turbo timer.

I saw it had a RPM and Parking break hook up. What exactly are those for. Also, does the screen change colors like the HKS one does? Would you say the Greddy is better than the HKS?
the parking break hook up is for when the car is in cool down cycle and the parking break is up, then if you put down the parking break the car will cut off. so no one can still your car! The rpm hook up is for the timer so it can tell how long the car needs to cool down before shutting off! Not sure if it changes color, just something to play with and find out! I hope you bought the easy hook up for it the way their is no wire splicing, just direct connect and go! All turbo timers do the same thing so no one tt is better than other, except for what they will display. Some will display boost, rpm, battery voltage, and even cool down timer own its on!
Old Jul 6, 2008 | 07:58 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SpoolnupTuning
the parking break hook up is for when the car is in cool down cycle and the parking break is up, then if you put down the parking break the car will cut off. so no one can still your car! The rpm hook up is for the timer so it can tell how long the car needs to cool down before shutting off! Not sure if it changes color, just something to play with and find out! I hope you bought the easy hook up for it the way their is no wire splicing, just direct connect and go! All turbo timers do the same thing so no one tt is better than other, except for what they will display. Some will display boost, rpm, battery voltage, and even cool down timer own its on!
Thanks Kasey. I got it for a steal, $45 with the harness.

Also, you won't believe it, but my stock bov was on backwards. I didn't notice it till today when someone pointed it out, and now it sounds/runs alot better. I couldn't believe I hadn't seen it before.