Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

AEM UEGO Install

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7, 2008 | 08:30 PM

AEM UEGO Install

Does anyone have experience with installing the UEGO gauge controller. I got it to data log, but haven't figured out how to setup the logging part. The install of the gauge and O2 sensor seems fairly straight forward. Does the power harness mate to the white connector next to the OBDII port? or do I need to by a RS232 male to mate to the wiring, and a female RS232 to USB to connect the PC to the unit. I know this is something I should have probably figured out by now, but I'm just not getting it.
Old Jul 7, 2008 | 08:56 PM
FJF
Evolved Member

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...m+serial+cable
Old Jul 7, 2008 | 09:02 PM

Thanks!!! That really helps...
Old Jul 8, 2008 | 08:28 AM
Account Disabled

is very simple,,, unplug one of the many gromets that are under the car and route the o2 sensor wire thrue there, splice the wires into a power source any dimmer light or cigarett lighter wires, and mount the gauge werever .. ohh and make sure youre o2 sensor is behind the cat or test pipe

if you really need more help you can pm me and i can go more into details,,
Old Aug 5, 2009 | 08:50 AM

When you say "and make sure youre o2 sensor is BEHIND the cat or test pipe" don't you mean IN FRONT OF? Essentially the Catalytic Converter causes a chamical reaction in the exhaust that will throw off your AFR readings so we need to measure the mixture before this reaction occurs.