Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

Full Race TS 3076 results

Search this Thread

Old Jul 23, 2008, 02:40 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Wow. 3200-4800 looks insane
Sean and the owner, you guys just posted that first graph to bait the TS naysayers huh?
Old Jul 23, 2008, 02:40 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
.....I'm taking a seat with some popcorn in my hand....
Old Jul 23, 2008, 02:43 PM
Evolved Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
This pull wasn't done to tune the car, The car was on the dyno and Sean wanted to test the nitrous map feature to make sure the failsafe worked correctly. Tuning was done in 3rd gear, I guess Sean just used 4th gear until it switched to the pump map.

iI didn't know he did it, don't care and don't care how much HP anyone else or any other setup makes until I can't get around them.
Old Jul 23, 2008, 02:48 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by hokiruu
Wow. 3200-4800 looks insane
Sean and the owner, you guys just posted that first graph to bait the TS naysayers huh?

Nothing against TS. Or stroker motors. But the combination should safely yield higher figures than Stock turbos and FPGreens.

Just my .o2.
Old Jul 23, 2008, 02:52 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by BillAce
This pull wasn't done to tune the car, The car was on the dyno and Sean wanted to test the nitrous map feature to make sure the failsafe worked correctly. Tuning was done in 3rd gear, I guess Sean just used 4th gear until it switched to the pump map.

iI didn't know he did it, don't care and don't care how much HP anyone else or any other setup makes until I can't get around them.
This is exactly the way the car left, simply 4th egar dyno pull vs 3rd gear. Spools earlier, thus makes more torque........

Sean
Old Jul 23, 2008, 02:55 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 4kinboost
Maybe you have a plot that wasn't aborted at 5500rpm?

This was a quick pull. Overboost? Too lean?

It's great how you tweaked out an extra 100hp at 2500rpm.
Did you really see an extra 100hp @ 2500? I think you need to look again. you claim overboosting but want to compare a stock turbo dyno chart at 33psi?

Please keep your conspiracy theories out of my thread, I know you have a sponsor to support but you have plenty of threads to do your work in. Find me one example of sean not being a reputable and very well respected tuner.

I'm sure many slower cars will pass me on a roadcourse too, the driver is the most important mod. I've passed many GSXR1000's and R1's on a 1992 F2 with a bent frame. Its actually a whole lot more fun that way.
Old Jul 23, 2008, 03:09 PM
Evolved Member

Did you really see an extra 100hp @ 2500? I think you need to look again. you claim overboosting but want to compare a stock turbo dyno chart at 33psi?

Please keep your conspiracy theories out of my thread, I know you have a sponsor to support but you have plenty of threads to do your work in. Find me one example of sean not being a reputable and very well respected tuner.

I'm sure many slower cars will pass me on a roadcourse too, the driver is the most important mod. I've passed many GSXR1000's and R1's on a 1992 F2 with a bent frame. Its actually a whole lot more fun that way.

Compare your cuurent dynosheet to the one that was just posted. refer to the 2500rpm mark.... nuff said.

Yes, I wanted to compare your TS3076, aem, stroker motor at 28psi to a stock turbo stock motor stock ecu @33psi.

Conspiracy? Who said anything of sort? Has someone been placing bugs in your ear? I don't recall saying anything derogotory about sean or your platform. I asked for an overlay and out came the dynamite.

As for my sponsor, the last time i checked webster's dictionary, my sponsor supports me.

Jeez. Can we be civilized gentlemen?
Old Jul 23, 2008, 03:12 PM
Evolved Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
i think the one sheet is a 3rg gear pull and the one sean posted was a 4th. or did i miss a page with another post????????
Old Jul 23, 2008, 03:25 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 4kinboost
Compare your cuurent dynosheet to the one that was just posted. refer to the 2500rpm mark.... nuff said.

Yes, I wanted to compare your TS3076, aem, stroker motor at 28psi to a stock turbo stock motor stock ecu @33psi.

Conspiracy? Who said anything of sort? Has someone been placing bugs in your ear? I don't recall saying anything derogotory about sean or your platform. I asked for an overlay and out came the dynamite.

As for my sponsor, the last time i checked webster's dictionary, my sponsor supports me.

Jeez. Can we be civilized gentlemen?
I looked at the graphs and both show +/-20hp at 2500. Same for torque. Is 33psi in teh stock turbos efficiency range? No bugs here, You have basically called Sean a liar when he posted a dyno chart. You seem to have your own agenda.

Maybe if you acted more civil you would attract more or better sponsors. It worked for me as I have been very fortunate to get support from some great companies.

You are welcome to come and drive the car and post your impressions if you like, it makes sense since your opinion is so widely available...If you haev anything else PM me, I would rather keep this on topic.
Old Jul 23, 2008, 03:27 PM
Evolved Member

I looked at the graphs and both show +/-20hp at 2500. Same for torque. Is 33psi in teh stock turbos efficiency range? No bugs here, You have basically called Sean a liar when he posted a dyno chart. You seem to have your own agenda.

Maybe if you acted more civil you would attract more or better sponsors. It worked for me as I have been very fortunate to get support from some great companies.

You are welcome to come and drive the car and post your impressions if you like, it makes sense since your opinion is so widely available...If you haev anything else PM me, I would rather keep this on topic.

Out of respect for the mod that pm'd me, i will no longer continue in your thread.

Best wishes to you and yours.
Old Jul 23, 2008, 03:29 PM
Evolved Member

No resect for Sean.. what a shock
Old Jul 23, 2008, 03:38 PM
Former Sponsor

I love the way that Twin Scroll spools up, it feels amazing on the street. I actually had it out completing the tune.
This thing will be nice out of tight corners on the road course. I think it makes too much torque though! Might have to turn the boost down!!!

Sean
Old Jul 23, 2008, 03:44 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I don't know what graphs you're looking at, but I see a 100wtq difference just like 4kinboost is saying. None of us can see your initial graphs when you first posted, but the one that Sean posted is clear as day. Different gears so it doesn't really matter, but what 4kinboost has been saying is correct. There's a clear 100wtq difference at 2500rpm or whatever.

I respect Sean and always have - he's a top tuner. I think everyone else feels the same. The only comment is that this amazing (and expensive) combo of parts would seemingly yield much higher Dynojet numbers, especially with a 1.04 correction. However, the 98+* wasn't helping at all.

This does spool better than my stock turbo, so I'd have a helluva time keeping up on a road course.
Old Jul 23, 2008, 03:45 PM
Evolved Member

Congrad's billace i must say LOL...Gotta luv evom
ohh yeah BTW **** geoff @ fullrace

Last edited by HaVoC RR; Jul 23, 2008 at 03:52 PM.
Old Jul 23, 2008, 03:50 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Warrtalon
I don't know what graphs you're looking at, but I see a 100wtq difference just like 4kinboost is saying. None of us can see your initial graphs when you first posted, but the one that Sean posted is clear as day. Different gears so it doesn't really matter, but what 4kinboost has been saying is correct. There's a clear 100wtq difference at 2500rpm or whatever.

I respect Sean and always have - he's a top tuner. I think everyone else feels the same. The only comment is that this amazing (and expensive) combo of parts would seemingly yield much higher Dynojet numbers, especially with a 1.04 correction. However, the 98+* wasn't helping at all.

This does spool better than my stock turbo, so I'd have a helluva time keeping up on a road course.
I have no idea what everyone is looking at.

This is 3rd https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/at...1&d=1216827689

And here is 4th https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/at...5&d=1216848141

I must be blind but when i look at both these I see practically the same HP/torque at 2500 RPM from one dyno sheet to the next

Edit: the other dyno sheet was the car on straight pump fuel and low boost. I think 404 wheel hp.

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/at...0&d=1216827634

Sean

Last edited by Sean@Iveytune; Jul 23, 2008 at 03:53 PM.

Quick Reply: Full Race TS 3076 results