Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

Buschur ported or Invidia mani

Search this Thread

Old Jul 27, 2008, 01:56 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TKEVO
If you supply the core, ported and coated is $195

If you have them supply the core, you pay $350 and then when you send them back your stocker, they refund you the difference.

I already have mine though. I bought it straight up because mine is my daily driver.
oh ok, so u paid 350 but ur sending them back your stocker and getting refunded correct?
Old Jul 27, 2008, 01:56 PM
Evolved Member

Now that young raiceboi needs to take comments other places besides in this thread.
Old Jul 27, 2008, 01:57 PM
Evolved Member

Now that was the route I wanted to go but I bought mine BN from someone else and sold my stocker but if you went their route, that is what you would end up doing if you don't supply the core.
Old Jul 27, 2008, 07:54 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by TKEVO
Now that was the route I wanted to go but I bought mine BN from someone else and sold my stocker but if you went their route, that is what you would end up doing if you don't supply the core.

I think you'll be very happy with the results especially for the money. I can't wait to get a new BR ported this week to see the hp difference from a mildly ported stocker. Best of luck with it.
Old Jul 27, 2008, 10:02 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Most-Wanted
LOL-research... Yeah, ok. Whatever you say. You telling me that is just funny. I'm one of the fastest guys on a stock turbo so I probably know a thing or two and have done a little research It came on the car when I bought it used I never had an issue with it until recently and was just relaying the message. I'm actually going to buy a BR ported this week and the car is going back on a dyno and we'll see what happens. My opinion still stands, unless you are running a big turbo the headers are not going to provide any or much gain for the PRICE over a BR ported stocker. If these other so called mani's your talking about are so much better than the stocker, why are all the fastest PR cars running stock/ported with greens and stock IX turbo's??? There are two nice aftermarket equal length manis and they are both $1k. Those are the only ones that are even worth buying... Again, it is just my opinion. Your the one that might want to do a little research as your mutt mod list is ridiculous and probably why you only run 11.8@116....
ahahaha..... you do not know much about these cars. You didn't even know the right numbers for a compression check. That is why you wasted thousands of dollars on a built motor when you didn't need it. Also you only ran .8 faster than me on almost every bolt on, gutted, C16, and slicks. Also the fastest stock turbo guys are all buschur cars and that is what he sells.
Old Jul 27, 2008, 11:55 PM
Evolved Member

sorry op, I just tried helping out....

Originally Posted by RevMoto
ahahaha..... you do not know much about these cars. You didn't even know the right numbers for a compression check. That is why you wasted thousands of dollars on a built motor when you didn't need it. Also you only ran .8 faster than me on almost every bolt on, gutted, C16, and slicks. Also the fastest stock turbo guys are all buschur cars and that is what he sells.
REVMOTO- People like you make me laugh. Built motor? What are you talking about? News to me. I feel dumber everytime I read something you post. You bashed the BR ported stocker at first, but are now promoting it. So which is it? Does it suck or is it a great performer for the $$$ like I originally stated before you started running your mouth. You really know nothing about anything do you? And what gives you the idea I don't know the compression numbers for my own car??? This is my 4th one I haven't touched my motor internally. It was suggested to me the compression is low and I have disagreed with that. I am 100% confident I have found the reason for low dyno numbers and it will be fixed in a few days. You'll really hate me when you see what it does next time out. You really need to get a better informant as all your info about me is quite wrong. My car is not on slicks and it is also not gutted just to name a few. You mock .8 like its nothing. So why aren't you running 11.0??? I'm making the same hp as you. And as a side note- my stock, full weight IX, with just intake, exhaust, and flash, went 11.56 over two years ago on 93. Which you haven't even been able to do either I can teach you how to drive if you want You really are an idiot. But good luck with your well though out, researched ebay parts. You'll be in the low 10's before we know it because its only .8 away from 11.0.

I am not going to clutter up the original posters thread anymore dealing with an internet troll, so you can contact me via pm and discuss your jealousy issues with me anytime.

Last edited by Most-Wanted; Jul 28, 2008 at 01:04 AM.
Old Jul 28, 2008, 12:00 AM
Evolved Member

Awesome. I love watching stupid people get owned
Old Jul 28, 2008, 12:26 AM
Evolved Member

LOL-research... Yeah, ok. Whatever you say. You telling me that is just funny. I'm one of the fastest guys on a stock turbo so I probably know a thing or two and have done a little research It came on the car when I bought it used I never had an issue with it until recently and was just relaying the message. I'm actually going to buy a BR ported this week and the car is going back on a dyno and we'll see what happens. My opinion still stands, unless you are running a big turbo the headers are not going to provide any or much gain for the PRICE over a BR ported stocker. If these other so called mani's your talking about are so much better than the stocker, why are all the fastest PR cars running stock/ported with greens and stock IX turbo's??? There are two nice aftermarket equal length manis and they are both $1k. Those are the only ones that are even worth buying... Again, it is just my opinion. Your the one that might want to do a little research as your mutt mod list is ridiculous and probably why you only run 11.8@116....

lol what the heck did you stay at a holiday inn last night or something?

as far as manifold for the stock turbo imo the invidia is not worth the money i would just buy a megan for 199 shipped don't wrap is as the added pressure on the heated metal will most likely result in premature failure, but it does have a 1 yr warranty and majority of all tubular headers crack eventually. I myself have a ported and coated stocker but if i had a choice i would buy another megan or dc but would expect it to crack in 2-3 years depending on abuse.
Old Jul 28, 2008, 05:58 AM
Evolved Member

I think you'll be very happy with the results especially for the money. I can't wait to get a new BR ported this week to see the hp difference from a mildly ported stocker. Best of luck with it.
Looking forward to it. I have it on now but won't get dyno tuned until 13 Sept
Old Jul 28, 2008, 01:41 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
REVMOTO- People like you make me laugh. Built motor? What are you talking about? News to me. I feel dumber everytime I read something you post. You bashed the BR ported stocker at first, but are now promoting it. So which is it? Does it suck or is it a great performer for the $$$ like I originally stated before you started running your mouth. You really know nothing about anything do you? And what gives you the idea I don't know the compression numbers for my own car??? This is my 4th one I haven't touched my motor internally. It was suggested to me the compression is low and I have disagreed with that. I am 100% confident I have found the reason for low dyno numbers and it will be fixed in a few days. You'll really hate me when you see what it does next time out. You really need to get a better informant as all your info about me is quite wrong. My car is not on slicks and it is also not gutted just to name a few. You mock .8 like its nothing. So why aren't you running 11.0??? I'm making the same hp as you. And as a side note- my stock, full weight IX, with just intake, exhaust, and flash, went 11.56 over two years ago on 93. Which you haven't even been able to do either I can teach you how to drive if you want You really are an idiot. But good luck with your well though out, researched ebay parts. You'll be in the low 10's before we know it because its only .8 away from 11.0.

I am not going to clutter up the original posters thread anymore dealing with an internet troll, so you can contact me via pm and discuss your jealousy issues with me anytime.
Don't sit their and lie. I have seen your car. You are completely gutted, also the tires are not slicks but the next best thing to it.
Old Jul 28, 2008, 02:24 PM
Evolved Member

You kill me, first they were slicks, now they are the next best thing Keep your twisted stories coming.... Only thing missing from my interior are the seats. The radio and a/c are also out just like a stock RS came back in the day. I only took those out to offset my 100 pounds of cage and safety equipment The car has full working windows, guages, door panels, every interior panel, etc, etc. Keep hating and screwing up the op's thread douche. You have yet to pm me, you just want to keep hating and making yourself look like an idiot.

tkevo-get it tuned and enjoy a crack free environment I just ordered a full ported one also and will dyno it and post the results in about a week. I don't expect to pick up much more from the partially ported one, but I'm happy with 10/20 more from the Megan as is....

Last edited by Most-Wanted; Jul 28, 2008 at 02:30 PM.