Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

AWD Motorsports FP Red Evo IX on Pump.. 446hp!!

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29, 2008, 08:18 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Street Tuners
Like WoWWe were unaware of the JPipe that FP sells with their RED/GREEN's...we now know about this situation and have solved it.
Again Thnx MikeAWD, MikeEvoOwner the numbers don't lie...awesome Tune and Setup...
That's great to hear because I intend on running your setup!
Old Aug 29, 2008, 08:41 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Like WoW Mike...awesome #'s...can't wait to see what Corn Power will do for that car. I've been saying all along that anyone running a Green/Red/Meth/E-85 should have the EPM O2 Housing. It will outflow Anything on the market. It has 40% more volume than the other O2 Housings out there. We designed it to outflow the competition. Well; there is no competition because our part is far above anything currently available. We delligently try to work around any fitment issues, that's why we have 2 different versions. With over 100 sold we have only had 5 problems with fitment. We were unaware of the JPipe that FP sells with their RED/GREEN's...we now know about this situation and have solved it.
Again Thnx MikeAWD, MikeEvoOwner the numbers don't lie...awesome Tune and Setup...
Thanks for working with us Q.. I appreciate the great customer service since day 1.. Now get to fabbing up the LICP + 02 dump as a kit and i am sure i will be able to get one sold to every customer who comes thru the door wanting the most power possible on a stock frame turbo!!!
Old Aug 29, 2008, 11:32 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Mike@AwdMotorsports
Thanks for working with us Q.. I appreciate the great customer service since day 1.. Now get to fabbing up the LICP + 02 dump as a kit and i am sure i will be able to get one sold to every customer who comes thru the door wanting the most power possible on a stock frame turbo!!!
Damn Mike.... Now that's not a bad idea.... Hmmm...... Todd and Q are defiantly the people able to live up to the task...
Old Aug 29, 2008, 11:41 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by LilRico
Damn Mike.... Now that's not a bad idea.... Hmmm...... Todd and Q are defiantly the people able to live up to the task...

Yeah with so many variations of LICP i think the LICP / EPM dump combo will be great and will guarantee perfect fitment!!
Old Aug 29, 2008, 11:48 AM
Evolved Member

Yeah with so many variations of LICP i think the LICP / EPM dump combo will be great and will guarantee perfect fitment!!
I 100% agree with you....
Old Aug 29, 2008, 12:04 PM
Evolved Member

PLEASE make one with a tapered transition from the small turbo outlet to the 2.5" IC inlet (like AMS or PPI). Even better, make your own compressor outlet pipe too!

If you do that, I'm in for sure!
Old Aug 29, 2008, 12:14 PM
Evolved Member

where are those e-85 numbers
Old Aug 29, 2008, 12:29 PM
Evolved Member

Received 75 Likes on 65 Posts
I fap to this turbo at night.
Old Aug 29, 2008, 12:30 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by jbrown
PLEASE make one with a tapered transition from the small turbo outlet to the 2.5" IC inlet (like AMS or PPI). Even better, make your own compressor outlet pipe too!

If you do that, I'm in for sure!
... I'll let Q reply to this. But, you won't be disappointed ...
Old Aug 29, 2008, 12:34 PM
Evolved Member

Hey Mike - is that Evo still running OEM plugs or have you went 1 step colder?
Old Aug 29, 2008, 12:36 PM
Former Sponsor

We are going 2.5 inch with our LICpipe, and for the J Pipe/Turbo Outlet we are doing 2inch, which with that combination will be the largest on the market. Our LICP will be a full 2.5 inches from the outlet to the Intercooler, and the J-Pipe/Turbo Outlet will be 2 inches which is up from the 1.5 inch OEM/Stock J Pipe.

We plan on doing this right. Go Big or go home.

So I guess I let the cat outta the bag as for our Next Product

...but wait we have a lil something coming out....next week....I'll get some pictures of this mystery product

Mike and AWD Motorsports have become "The" Tuner Shop for the state of Florida as well as the SouthEast. With their shop Evo setting all kinds of records; and also showing the Evo community what kind of Tune they can give their customers it's not hard to see why they have such a great reputation as one of the Best shops in the USA for Evos and other SpoComs. We here at EPM can't wait to see where they are going with this customer's car. 550whp on a stock block with stock frame turbo is "Where it's at".

Last edited by Q@EvoPowerMods; Aug 29, 2008 at 12:49 PM.
Old Aug 29, 2008, 12:37 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by bboypuertoroc
I fap to this turbo at night.
this is like the charlotte stokely of turbos... amazing *** to waist ratio.
Old Aug 29, 2008, 12:49 PM
Evolved Member

We are going 2.5 inch with our LICpipe, and for the J Pipe/Turbo Outlet we are doing 2inch, which with that combination will be the largest on the market. Our LICP will be a full 2.5 inchs from the outlet to the intercooler, and the J-Pipe/Turbo Outlet will be 2 inches which is up from the 1.5 inch OEM stock J Pipe.
We plan on doing this right. Go Big or go home.
So I guess I let the cat outta the bag as for our Next Product...but wait we have a lil something coming out....next week....I'll get yal some pictures.
ok cool, in that case I'll be using the FP/Buschur j-pipe and either the PPI or AMS LICP, which version do you recommend, and how's that muffler option coming?
Old Aug 29, 2008, 12:54 PM
Evolved Member

Received 75 Likes on 65 Posts
Originally Posted by dexmix
this is like the charlotte stokely of turbos... amazing *** to waist ratio.
Win.
Old Aug 29, 2008, 01:15 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by sEvoIXnTurboS2k
Hey Mike - is that Evo still running OEM plugs or have you went 1 step colder?

It is 1 step colder..

Quick Reply: AWD Motorsports FP Red Evo IX on Pump.. 446hp!!