Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

o2 dump vs aftermarket o2, done yet?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 14, 2008, 11:43 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Q@EvoPowerMods
The main difference between the 2 companies you mentione are the EPM O2 Dump has a much bigger turbine tube of a 3inches; the other company has a 2.5 inch turbine tube, and of course the EPM O2 Dump is cheaper. The EPM O2 Dump is the Only company to go public with Data Results, that in it'self speaks volumes....let's see the results from these "Other" companies...why not go public with their results? We have tested our product out against a stock O2 Hopousing, a ported/coated Megan O2 Housing, and we have made very good power against both of these.

......EPM was the first O2 DUmp Housing for the Evo, and is still the only O2 Dump Housing on the markert that is proven to show big gains......

Trust me, it's very hard to decide. I was leaning towards the JMF due to the way the dump tube itself is designed. It looks like it'll fit any LICP out there seeing as how it's routed. Fitment is important. Not that I'm not confident that the EPM will fit, as I could make my own adjustments myself with the LICP (which is the original ETS by the way).

Both the EPM and JMF look great. The EPM is noticabley larger, which looks great for exhaust flow. Another thing I like about the EPM is that it's proven. I'm waiting to make a decsision for two reasons. I want to see any consumer results with the JMF and I need to save some more money

I'm confident the JMF will still provide better results than stock of any other recirc. o2 housing, but whether it'll compare to the EPM is still a question that I need to be answered before I commit to purchasing either dump
Old Feb 21, 2009, 09:18 AM
Account Disabled

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ya my buddy has an epm o2 dump on his evo and it sounds amazing
Old Feb 21, 2009, 09:28 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
if it didn't cost so much to get it installed i would def buy one
Old Feb 21, 2009, 09:31 AM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Expunged

Last edited by sparky; Feb 21, 2009 at 09:33 AM. Reason: why not?