Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

E brake ????

Search this Thread

Old Sep 25, 2008, 11:54 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E brake ????

is it really bad to hit the Ebrake while driving in a evo? what kind of damage does it couse. heard its not good to thays y i ask.
Old Sep 25, 2008, 11:57 PM
Evolving Member

i think i read somewhere that when you pull the ebrake the center diff goes open so that theres no stress on it if the back tires lock up and the front keep spinning, but idk i read that a while back. so it shouldnt hurt the drive train any more than any other car but i personally wouldnt do it...
Old Sep 26, 2008, 12:04 AM
Evolving Member

thats good to know. ive never tried it but today me and some friends were coming back from sushi and my freind thought it was funny to pull my ebrake i was only going about 20 when he did but it pissed me off. so i just wanted to make sure how bad it was.
Old Sep 26, 2008, 08:16 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by evol ways
thats good to know. ive never tried it but today me and some friends were coming back from sushi and my freind thought it was funny to pull my ebrake i was only going about 20 when he did but it pissed me off. so i just wanted to make sure how bad it was.

Umm. Can you say *** whooping??