Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

9sec9/OKIX's EVO, Red build, racing and VIDEO

Search this Thread

Old Oct 6, 2008, 04:11 PM
Evolved Member

Received 50 Likes on 31 Posts
Remarkable accomplishment!
Old Oct 6, 2008, 04:21 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Awesome job on the video J-rod

Wednesday you will be making another one
Old Oct 6, 2008, 04:31 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by IHUNTV8
Awesome job on the video J-rod

Wednesday you will be making another one
Glad to see you in the saddle there Trent-o-matic!!! You will go faster and faster as you get used to the car i am sure!! good luck!!
Old Oct 6, 2008, 04:40 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
great vid, great parts, great people..........
Old Oct 6, 2008, 05:00 PM
Evolved Member

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
Thanks guys. It's been a long "week" already. Honestly we don't put in much overtime around here usually! haha Tom's got us working/playing overtime!

It's been a blast though. I've got a darn good feeling about tomorrow night. We need to meet the current goals so we can move onto the new goal and Part 3.
Old Oct 6, 2008, 05:02 PM
Evolved Member

Wow, DB, you over did your comments. Thank you very much for absolutely being the best shop I could imagine. This week we've had a few ups and downs, but every time there was a down, you guys picked it up. Daniel, Steve, Jarrod, Trent, Ted, Nick, David and Chassis, you all are number one in my book. Thanks for the support and all I can say is "Let's kick some butt tomorrow night. Let's put the Lil Forced Performance Red into territory that even the devil himself fears". Game on.
Old Oct 6, 2008, 05:03 PM
Evolved Member

loving the song, may i ask why does it sound like a airplane at idle?

Last edited by Clutchdc5; Oct 6, 2008 at 05:10 PM.
Old Oct 6, 2008, 05:09 PM
Account Disabled

Way to go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Buschur Power FTW
Old Oct 6, 2008, 05:13 PM
Evolved Member

Nice write up. I love hearing about all the mechanical details and problem solving. Wouldn't be fun reaching the goals if it was easy. But man, anyone thinking of going where Tom is going, you only have to read through the threads to see the type of effort involved. Incredible result though.
Old Oct 6, 2008, 05:18 PM
Evolved Member

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
Nothing was over done Tom, you are very smart guy. I've said it many times in the past, I'm not really that smart. Your input on the MIVEC didn't just save me time, it made power I may have never saw, mostly because I found it not worth much in the past. The gains we made from your input were most certainly substantial enough to do. The input on the cooling was also invaluable, it still makes no sense to me but so far so good and that's all I really care. Things done have to make sense when you have a simple mind like mine, they just have to work and right now...........all is good. So THANK YOU.
Old Oct 6, 2008, 05:28 PM
Evolved Member

wow cant wait till i finally order one of those bad boys
Old Oct 6, 2008, 05:43 PM
Evolving Member

To the whole Buschur Racing crew- Thank you all! I do not have to be there in Ohio to appreciate what you all are doing to not only our car, but doing to progress the Evo community aswell. If it was not for people/companies like you, Indy, Wilson manifolds, Forced Performance, and last but not least 9sec9. This could have become stagnant this year very easily. But, through the innovations of everyone involved, this year has taken huge leaps in progress . Thanks again to everyone involved. Ya, that includes you too Jarrod for one bad *** video!
Old Oct 6, 2008, 05:43 PM
Evolving Member

My RED arrived today from you guys. I can't wait to get my car to you Dave. See you shortly.
Old Oct 6, 2008, 05:46 PM
Evolving Member

ill be seein you guys tomorrow night, its goin down!
Old Oct 6, 2008, 05:52 PM
Former Sponsor

Definitely congrats to Tom and Tony with the levels that this car is going and the records that are going to fall. Im glad to be a part of it.

Great job as always to David on the tuning, Trent for driving it, Daniel & Steve for putting her together and last but not least to Tom for being a great friend/customer. The more I learn about Tom the more I like him. In all seriousness no one could ask for a better fellow racer or person in general. You're a class act!

Thank you also to all of you for the compliments on the video but as I said before... I cant take all the credit for it. Ive been blessed beyond belief in order to teach myself everything ive learned/done as far as video & photography go. After that its the guys at the shop that do everything from building the parts, doing the labor, tuning etc... as well as the car owner for allowing us to do the build no matter who it is. After its all said, done and time to play its up to the driver. I just put it all together to the best of my ability and make it presentable to the public.

Im just glad to be a part of it all....

Im ready to film tomorrow night!

Quick Reply: 9sec9/OKIX's EVO, Red build, racing and VIDEO