Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

Is Front OEM Undertray Necessary?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 23, 2008, 09:38 PM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
soon as i put my coilovers on it came off lol....kept scraping....i havent personally noticed a diff...
Old Nov 23, 2008, 09:42 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
only a few people here knows the importance of the undertray. I left mind off for a week and I noticed a difference when crusing high speed 120mph+, I felt more resistance as i tried to go faster...

Trust me it's there for a reason, that's why you see ferrari they have flat bottom panel all over. For those people who said there is no ill effects, they don't know what they are saying, if you are lazy to put it back, get the Beatrush one, it's really nice piece.
Old Nov 23, 2008, 09:50 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I still have mine but I have cut a piece of it in order to fit my turbo XS FMIC.
Old Nov 23, 2008, 09:57 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by fugiwara
only a few people here knows the importance of the undertray. I left mind off for a week and I noticed a difference when crusing high speed 120mph+, I felt more resistance as i tried to go faster...

Trust me it's there for a reason, that's why you see ferrari they have flat bottom panel all over. For those people who said there is no ill effects, they don't know what they are saying, if you are lazy to put it back, get the Beatrush one, it's really nice piece.
No doubt it helps, but really where do you find room to CRUISE at 120 in jersey? Lol i'm originally from rutherford by giants stadium and yes i'd occasionaly hit 120+ but not for long. Not long enough to enjoy all the benefits of a pain in the butt oem tray. In my eyes, it's either a nice tray like beatrush or nothing. And if i daily drove my car beatrush it would be . And no i'm not kissing their a$$ it's just the unit i'll buy when it comes down to it.