Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

FP RED updates: For those who have run it for a bit

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2009, 12:08 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by KevinD
ok, maybe the part doesn't have to break, but i have seen more then a few reds destroyed from tracking them on the road course. enough to know there is/was a problem with it
It's good to see that your business is coming along just fine. You might have to make that decision about going "EVO" full time. At any rate, I have another deployment to get through and once I get home I'll have more parts to install. It's one of the few things that keeps morale in the "green".

Originally Posted by tony gibson
Very nice...wish we had the warrant officer program..I definitely wouldve gone that route. I have been TDY to Fort Hood a few times so our jets could fly caps over the Presidents house..Your base is huge lol. I actualy took a stripper back home from Teasers...biggest mistake of my life!! I ended up buying her *** a one way ticket back to Kaileen lol
Yep. Fort Hood is a monster. So do you fly or a part of the flight crew? You have to watch out for places like Teasers because just as the name implies you could get stuck with one of those mistakes you mentioned. Sorry to hear about that.
Old Jan 27, 2009, 02:30 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well she was hot and everything and pretty dedicated but VERY annoying and drank too much...its all good man. I'm not regretting it a bit...its good for laughs as I have an amazing woman now and I wouldnt have her if I would not have flown that crazy woman back home lol...I am a phase dock chief...I lead a crew of about 20 mechanics in a dock where we rip the jets apart every 400 flying hours and inspect them, fix what is broke, put them back together and ops check them.

Last edited by tony gibson; Jan 27, 2009 at 02:39 AM.