Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

ECU Help (HKS V-PRO)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2009, 11:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ECU Help (HKS V-PRO)

Hi,

Recently I have lost my EVO 8 car keys and being in australia i was unable to get a new key as the transponder just wont code to the ECU. I so then decided to put in a HKS V-PRO in the car to by pass the factory immobliser settings and everything is working fine except the AirCond (Climate Control). When i turn on the air cond its just blowing air. I therefore take it that the condenser is not running. How do i eliminate the condenser wiring from the Factory ECU to the HKS V-PRO? what wires or pins do i need to remove? All the mitsubishi manual and electrial diagrams i been given does not have climate control wirings. Could someone please assist as your thoughts and help would be appreciated.

Or if you could provide other alternatives. So far I been told that one way is to find someone who has crack the factory ecu? Or find someone who knows how to bypass the factory ECU to give an output signal cause there is an immobliser.

Thanks.