Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

Buschur or Shep Rebuild?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20, 2009, 06:04 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by tvieira24
You gotta be kidding, you're effin name is "dogbox". You just lied publicly about your customer service and completely ruined your credibility.
So tell me how I ruined my credibility and lied about my customer service I think the walmart I work at has great customer service and if you would like to come visit me I moved back to pa about 6 months ago.Sorry for not changing where I live I will do it today if I can figure it out. I would have used dogbox but that name was already taking when I joined this forum. I have had other friends use tre and shep ..They both got good working trannys back but I guess since my one friend actually dropped it off he liked that better.I would do my research call and talk to all shops ,get prices,see if they are within driving distance and make my decision from there. Me personally I would rather hand deliver my trans so I can meet who i am paying good money too.Also I would like to apologize to dogboxracing for all of this I guess I used a name to similar to yours.

Last edited by dogbox2; Mar 20, 2009 at 06:43 AM.
Old Mar 20, 2009, 03:47 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by EJEvo
If it's still under warranty, why not have the dealer do it? (I think I know the answer, but I want to hear)
i don't have a problem telling them to do the 5th gear...but what do i say about 1st-2nd?

"hey everytime i floor it and try to shift at 7k-ish it grinds going into 2nd so hook me up with a free replacement"?
Old Mar 20, 2009, 03:58 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Buschur for sure. I have a Buschwacker in my car and it has never shifted so smooth before. This is one of the smoothest shifting transmission I have ever felt. I have dealt with all three companies, Buschur, TRE, and Shep. Before my Buschwacker I had a TRE stage 3 race built transmission and it shifted very knotchy and by very knotchy I mean it almost felt like it would grind going into gear sometimes. It also had problems with my first gear slighty poppy out. Now that I have my Buschwacker I have no problems at all. Now I never had a shep built tranny but I have done business with them and they are great people as well.