Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

NEED HELP fast. Plug tip broke

Search this Thread

Old May 5, 2009 | 10:20 AM
Evolving Member

i have never done anything like that and never will. He getting his money back im the one who taking the loss. I sent the EMS now im out EMS and getting in trouble and hes speading rumors about me that are not true.
Old May 5, 2009 | 10:59 AM
Evolving Member

he is coming up with assumptions that are not true. He says i put gloves and a roll up door from a truck place. The truck place is a sales office and ther doors dont have hinges like he says i took off and put in there. He is accussing me of things that are not true . He came up with all these ideas of the top off hid head if i was trying to scam why would i post it somewhere that has my info i would have not had him pay through paypal either. if i was trying to scam i would of posted on craigslist and had them pay with a money order and not sTAY IN CONTACT. i HAVE STAID IN CONTACT SINCE DAY ONE AND OUNCE AGAIN I AM NOT A SCAMMER.
Old May 6, 2009 | 05:19 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Street gear
What was the shipping weight marked on the packing slip from the post office? How much did the stuff weigh that you received. If the box equals his shipping weight obviously the item you received was what was shipped. It's impossible for the Aem to weigh in the same as the glove and that metal part.

If it weigh the same then he is not telling the truth...
That is a pretty good question right there, you should answer it.
Old May 28, 2009 | 04:35 PM
Evolving Member

told you i am not a scammer he has h is money now i am out the AEM.

well can i get back to my problem now.

i pulled my hotside off and there doesnt seem to be any damage to the wheel at least that i can see.

i am pretty much stuck on what to do now.
Old May 30, 2009 | 10:53 AM
Evolving Member

what should i do now?

what are signs of a bad valve?

when i let my car idle it seemed fine and no noice etc.... But when i drove the car it would be fine until i would try to spool a bit then it would hesitate and sputter. does this sound like a damaged turbo or something internaly?

i need any suggestions on what to check or do now cuz i am stuck with no car right now and dont know what to do.

I was just gunna buy a turbo install it and see what happens but dont want to waste money.

if the car doesnt run right with the new turbo i would then know it is something internally.

i need some help please.

Last edited by evilevo22; May 30, 2009 at 10:58 AM.
Old May 30, 2009 | 12:44 PM
Evolving Member

my name is bennett and I ain't in it, but from the looks of things, i don't think you are gonna find any love here. Suggest you get this AEM thing sorted and clear yourself. GL on all of it.
Old Jun 1, 2009 | 02:44 PM
Evolving Member

it is cleared
Old Aug 13, 2009 | 04:11 PM
Evolving Member

i told you im not a bad person as soon as i found out that the item was not recieved i took all the appropriate actions i could and sent his money back asap. i dont appreciate people coming in here and saying things about me when they have no idea who i am and what happend. that was just un called for now my reputation is ruined and i lost My aem ems. If i was a scammer why would i sell it on here and use my email for my work. i would of sold it on craigslist and been done with it .
Old Aug 13, 2009 | 04:12 PM
Evolving Member

so what would possible be damaged in my head fr5om the electrode breaking off. i just need to know what coudl possible be damaged so i know what parts i should start lokoing into buying.