Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

292 At the wheels with only 2 Mods!!!

Search this Thread

Old Oct 9, 2003, 11:14 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by DRC Imports

It refers to the duration of the lift. 264 has less duration on the lift than 272.
Open during 264 vs 272 degrees out of 360 - got it!

What about cam gears - am I close? Thanks.
Old Oct 9, 2003, 11:17 AM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by ap-evo83
anybody here have comments about AVO products. i was able to talk to rashaun of brainstorm. he was selling a turbo back kit for about 1200. i am not familiar with the avo product line...
I'm not to crazy about AVO's exhaust. I installed a few on WRXs and did was not impressed.

I really think Vishnu have a very good exhaust with true 3in Hi-flow cat should be nice
Old Oct 9, 2003, 11:18 AM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by ap-evo83
anybody here have comments about AVO products. i was able to talk to rashaun of brainstorm. he was selling a turbo back kit for about 1200. i am not familiar with the avo product line...
I'm not to crazy about AVO's exhaust. I installed a few on WRXs and did was not impressed.

I really think Vishnu has a very good exhaust with true 3in Hi-flow cat should be nice.

They also have a new cheaper dump back non-sig do out this month. I think it's price just at about 1000.00 bucks it's true 3in all the way back with 3in Hi-flow cat and SS
Old Oct 9, 2003, 11:34 AM
Evolving Member

Eric, what's up man it's ryan from Hooters. Congrats on the nice numbers. I want to take a ride in it and feel the power. Want to do another Hooters meet next weekend?

-Ryan.
Old Oct 9, 2003, 11:37 AM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by Rawdog5581
Eric, what's up man it's ryan from Hooters. Congrats on the nice numbers. I want to take a ride in it and feel the power. Want to do another Hooters meet next weekend?

-Ryan.
Hey Ryan!!

What's up man. Sounds good but I have a project next weekend that will take most of my time. (Nasty WRX stuff!!! ) So I can't make it. But come by if you have time around me and hang.

Eric
Old Oct 9, 2003, 11:41 AM
Evolving Member

Eric,
Are you working on Sunday? Maybe I'll swing by. Let me know man. Maybe have a few 's as well.

-Ryan.
Old Oct 9, 2003, 11:55 AM
Evolved Member

Hey Ryan,

I still have your cell and will give you a call.

Eric
Old Oct 13, 2003, 06:23 AM
Account Disabled

im so excited!!! i ordered my xede today and am hoping it to come in about a week.....ill have to let you know how the increase is and race my buddy in his sti......i just hope the boost doesnt drop so dramatically like mine does know, i hit like 21 psi then imnediately dropps to like 17.5...ill let you guys know when its in..thanks!
Old Oct 13, 2003, 06:27 AM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by evo8power
im so excited!!! i ordered my xede today and am hoping it to come in about a week.....ill have to let you know how the increase is and race my buddy in his sti......i just hope the boost doesnt drop so dramatically like mine does know, i hit like 21 psi then imnediately dropps to like 17.5...ill let you guys know when its in..thanks!
Your going to be a happy camper!!!

Enjoy
Eric
Old Oct 13, 2003, 08:46 AM
Evolved Member

Eric whats up its scott. well i have been trooling this site for a while since my STI is gone, and have decide to but one since i took a test drive! I should be getting it with in the next twoo week, still tring to find a white one with sunroof and spolier. Any way nice numbers. im sold on the the exed. Im a fan of shivs stuff since using his unichip with my wrx. So right now the exede is making SAFE power. So Eric what exhaust would u recommend so later if i chose to get stuid and get a bigger turbo i willl not need a different exhaust. Also one thats catless and causes no cels (not even know if a evo would get a cat cel). Also shot me some prices if a got some used or new stuff laying around.
Old Oct 13, 2003, 08:59 AM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by Pitbul09
Eric whats up its scott. well i have been trooling this site for a while since my STI is gone, and have decide to but one since i took a test drive! I should be getting it with in the next twoo week, still tring to find a white one with sunroof and spolier. Any way nice numbers. im sold on the the exed. Im a fan of shivs stuff since using his unichip with my wrx. So right now the exede is making SAFE power. So Eric what exhaust would u recommend so later if i chose to get stuid and get a bigger turbo i willl not need a different exhaust. Also one thats catless and causes no cels (not even know if a evo would get a cat cel). Also shot me some prices if a got some used or new stuff laying around.
Well well offcer Scott. How are you buddy. Oh your PBA card saved my *** twice already so when your ready come by and I will throw everything in for you .

I had the B&B Tri-Flow witch sounds great but not a ture turbo car exhaust so I would say stay away from that for max power.

I would say as far as exhaust for Max power.
Buscher (Sound like **** for warring you) CEL
Vishnu with hi-flow cat Very nice sound and fits very well. (they have now a cat delete pipe)
HKS you know you had one on your rex. with UR test pipe NO CELL

Removing the cat will give you a CEL.

Stay away from the sun roof!!! mine is kinda loose right now and I hear it sqeek over bumps.

And as far as stuff just tell me what you need and I will find it for you.

Call my cell and we can talk about everything.

Eric
Old Oct 13, 2003, 10:04 AM
Evolved Member

the Xede sounds very tempting...

maybe next trip in, i'll get in on this deal...

i'd like to actually ride in one already done before i dropped the cash on it...
Old Oct 13, 2003, 10:20 AM
Evolved Member

The Perrin cat delete pipe comes with a harness to tap into the 02 sensor, no NO CEL ! I sell it for $190 shipped !
Old Oct 13, 2003, 10:24 AM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by DRC Imports
The Perrin cat delete pipe comes with a harness to tap into the 02 sensor, no NO CEL ! I sell it for $190 shipped !
Yes but the o2 Sim requires you to cut up the 02 line.

Eric