Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

Nisei LICP VS ETS LICP

Search this Thread

Old Aug 6, 2009, 11:24 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Jedi@MaxumTec
Sorry, about that.... unfortunately, we try to put awareness out there but, we don't have the time to track the boards as much as we'd like

But...yes, we're trying to let as many people know as possible that we are the premier Nisei Engineering connection. The LIP will remain at $140 delivered to contiguous U.S. with Paypal Promo Program for as long as we can provide this to the community.

I understand it's not for everyone, and some people prefer stainless over other materials. Just to be fair and clear.... Aluminum doesn't rust either.

Hi Jedi,

We spoke yesterday on the phone (you called me at home in the afternoon regarding an e-mail request/cancellation from me).

You earned my total trust by the way you were honest on your explanation. Here I am a day later and I will place an order again despite the technical difficulty that we had with my order.

Like I said man, customers(me) we like when you actually contact us and tell them what really happend and no BS. I will order again tonite from your website. Your explanation over the phone plus your well detailed e-mail gave me a very good taste of what good customer service should be. Thanks!

Carlos

Last edited by fromWRXtoEVO; Aug 6, 2009 at 11:35 PM.
Old Aug 6, 2009, 11:41 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by fqjdmct9a
Nisei LICP VS ETS LICP
I got sidetrack with my previous two responses. Here is my last review/suggestion regarding the UICP(if you ever get the full kit). Stay away from the mini batteries if you appreciate reliability. I have had 3 mini batteries and they all failed miserably.

The Mini batteries are often offer when you buy short route uppper intercooler pipes but it comes with a tremendous cost. The Mini batteries are great for weight savings and for freeing up some room in the engine bay and last but not least for looks. Unfortunately these batteries don't have the reliability to support normal operations. If you don't drive your car for a few days you will already have hard times cranking your car. Leave your car park for a few weeks and you can kiss goodbye to that battery(mini batteries like oddysey pc -680 or similar).

Please seriously consider what I just said before getting yourself into future frustration. The UICP(short route) are good for some things but they have a secondary downside.

Carlos

Last edited by fromWRXtoEVO; Aug 6, 2009 at 11:44 PM.
Old Aug 7, 2009, 03:11 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
OK. So based on distance alone allowing for the air to be colder before it's charge, would there be any benefit in going with the Nesei UICP instead of my current Injen UICP? Thanks.
Old Aug 7, 2009, 07:45 AM
Elu
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
[QUOTE=Jedi@MaxumTec;7360379]Just wanted to make sure IF price point is going to be a topic. I want to make sure EVERYONE knows we're very competitive.

The Nisei Engineering line up offers the BEST Selection and pricing to match. Check it out!

Starting @ $140 delivered contiguous U.S. with confirmed Paypal account.

Also available in Matte Black as well. Blue may be coming as a limited edition in about 2 weeks!

So from a quality,price point, and selection not to mention we're the Master Distributor for them. We've got DEEP inventory of this stuff as well. Complete pipe kits are $300 if anyone wants to know.
Forgot, incase you guy wanted to see it installed:
QUOTE]

WOW!!! Limited Edition Blue!!! This is the aluminum version, correct? Definitely would order one of those. I bought the gloss black a few months ago that hasnt been installed yet.
Old Aug 8, 2009, 02:11 AM

im waitn for the extra cash to pick up my nisei pipes
Old Aug 8, 2009, 02:43 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by pure_evo
OK. So based on distance alone allowing for the air to be colder before it's charge, would there be any benefit in going with the Nesei UICP instead of my current Injen UICP? Thanks.
Not to much unless you are looking for that extra 2-3hp.
Old Aug 10, 2009, 09:55 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Elu
Originally Posted by Jedi@MaxumTec
Just wanted to make sure IF price point is going to be a topic. I want to make sure EVERYONE knows we're very competitive.

The Nisei Engineering line up offers the BEST Selection and pricing to match. Check it out!

Starting @ $140 delivered contiguous U.S. with confirmed Paypal account.

Also available in Matte Black as well. Blue may be coming as a limited edition in about 2 weeks!

So from a quality,price point, and selection not to mention we're the Master Distributor for them. We've got DEEP inventory of this stuff as well. Complete pipe kits are $300 if anyone wants to know.
Forgot, incase you guy wanted to see it installed:
WOW!!! Limited Edition Blue!!! This is the aluminum version, correct? Definitely would order one of those. I bought the gloss black a few months ago that hasnt been installed yet.
This will be Aluminum