Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

How much whp will i make? do reply

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2009, 12:22 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I saw another thread you posted just like this. Demanding help and all the while coming off as an A-HOLE. Are you serious?? you want someone to put the hp gain next to everyone of your mods?? what a joke! ANSWER MY QUESTION, IF YOU HAVE ALL THIS STUFF ALREADY, WHAT DOES IT MATTER WHAT WE THINK YOU WILL GET?? YOUR GONNA HAVE WHAT YOU HAVE. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO KNOW AHEAD OF TIME? JUST WAIT AND FIND OUT!!! Also, you never answered how you are going to tune it. Do you have an evo shop in pakistan no one is aware of ? seems to me like you don't need a car with that much power.You have no idea what your doing or talking about. I bet you can't even handle it when its done.
Old Aug 22, 2009, 03:27 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
^^^ all that and back to what i said, we cant really give you a estamate. look at all the different numbers your getting from others. they are ranging from 500 to 700. thats a big difference so it really doesnt help to estamate like that. before i was tuned i was hoping for around 500ish on the stock ecu with a single fuel pump. i got alot more on a good tune with lots of fuel for room, that doesnt happen for everyone. only some are lucky to have that. my advise is to shoot low and go home happy. dont expect to get 700ish because some say you will or could cause the possiblity that you wont is also high.
Old Aug 23, 2009, 02:18 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by scumrat
I saw another thread you posted just like this. Demanding help and all the while coming off as an A-HOLE. Are you serious?? you want someone to put the hp gain next to everyone of your mods?? what a joke! ANSWER MY QUESTION, IF YOU HAVE ALL THIS STUFF ALREADY, WHAT DOES IT MATTER WHAT WE THINK YOU WILL GET?? YOUR GONNA HAVE WHAT YOU HAVE. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO KNOW AHEAD OF TIME? JUST WAIT AND FIND OUT!!! Also, you never answered how you are going to tune it. Do you have an evo shop in pakistan no one is aware of ? seems to me like you don't need a car with that much power.You have no idea what your doing or talking about. I bet you can't even handle it when its done.
I dont think his original question instigated you as much as when he asked you not to ruin the thread!!

Whats wrong if he was not really having the parts??? theres nothing wrong if he was telling people he has those parts!!! Hes not selling them, hes trying to predict the power!!!

Regarding him asking about the output generated through every part, I dont think thats an ashamig question!!! Mostly hes a newbie, and I dont think you mum brought you to life with a 4G63 bachelor!!!

So silly!! just stay away and dont spoil his thread!!!