Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

p0335 issue

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17, 2009 | 07:58 PM

well i couldn't find where the wire was damaged so i re-routed the ground and the car fired right up and seems to be fine. will this be an okay temporary fix or am i over looking something? thanks for taking the time to listen to my bull****.
Old Oct 17, 2009 | 09:01 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by whitemonster
well i couldn't find where the wire was damaged so i re-routed the ground and the car fired right up and seems to be fine. will this be an okay temporary fix or am i over looking something? thanks for taking the time to listen to my bull****.
I don't mind just wish it wasn't so hard to decipher some of your posts

You seem to speak in half thoughts assuming I have knowledge of what was going on with your personal car. Other than that I hardly can complain now that you have a working vehicle again.

I would assume the ground is disconnected somewhere. I assume a likely spot is the grounding points around the chasis where the break happened. Can't really know for certain

I doubt the car is in any danger the signal is most important the ground source probably not. It still would be best to track it down and find out where the break is.

For a tip they make a piece of equipment called a toner and finder which emits a radio frequency in wires to be picked up by a hand held device. It will make the job of tracing to the end of the wire much easier.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00023RYRC

Last edited by RoadSpike; Oct 17, 2009 at 09:05 PM.
Old May 30, 2010 | 11:52 AM

what ground wire did u reroute? im haveing this same problem after installing a new cylinder head and crank sensor