Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

Blaq ops progressive double pumper

Search this Thread

Old Nov 20, 2009, 01:57 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Blaq ops progressive double pumper

Those running this set up. can you tell me how you like it and if you had to choose a double pumper again would you still go with this one? I'm very interested in this set up for my next phase on E85. thanx guys.
Old Nov 20, 2009, 02:12 PM
Evolving Member

I couldn't find anything on the web about it except for these forums. I know some people here are using it. I haven't heard any feedback personally. When its time for a double pumper I'm going for this.

https://secure.buschurracing.com/cat...roducts_id=947
Old Nov 20, 2009, 03:01 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
just get buschur double pumper its proven to work on 700+hp applications its only 500 guezz i dont see how people can spend 2000 on turbo upgrade yet complain about spending another 500 so they can get the power results they are wanting .
Old Nov 20, 2009, 03:31 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by RockmanX
just get buschur double pumper its proven to work on 700+hp applications its only 500 guezz i dont see how people can spend 2000 on turbo upgrade yet complain about spending another 500 so they can get the power results they are wanting .
i hope u r not refering to me. I let you re-read my post in case you were before i get negative

Can you provide me with a link or more info on how the BR pumper is a progressive unit pump? couldnt find any on thier site. thanx

Last edited by Turbojunkie; Nov 20, 2009 at 03:35 PM.
Old Nov 20, 2009, 03:33 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EvoRob22
I couldn't find anything on the web about it except for these forums. I know some people here are using it. I haven't heard any feedback personally. When its time for a double pumper I'm going for this.

https://secure.buschurracing.com/cat...roducts_id=947
Yes. this too is a good choice. but like i stated, im interested in how the Blaq ops is performing. Just trying to get feed back before i money up for one. thanx
Old Nov 20, 2009, 04:15 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Turbojunkie
i hope u r not refering to me. I let you re-read my post in case you were before i get negative

Can you provide me with a link or more info on how the BR pumper is a progressive unit pump? couldnt find any on thier site. thanx
dont remember qouting you or calling you cheap?? My comment was not directed towards anyone person it was aimed in general. just get the buschur unit will preform the job and complete the task.
Old Nov 20, 2009, 04:31 PM
Evolved Member

Received 70 Likes on 52 Posts
While we appreciate that buschur unit will do the job so will an ER kit. We are trying to gather information about the BlaqOPS though.

thanks
Old Nov 20, 2009, 04:40 PM
Evolved Member

Received 29 Likes on 26 Posts
I believe in the KISS approach. Why use a complicated circuit when a simple hobbs switch does the job just fine? Hobbs switches are rated to a million triggers. I will stick with simple, reliable, and effective.
Old Nov 20, 2009, 04:52 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts
No one offers a progressive fuel set up at the moment. AFAIK, the progressive set-up mentioned would eliminate the need for an aftermarket FPR...so wouldn't that be following the KISS methodology? Or, you eliminate the Hobbs switch and the need to tune around it.

Presently, the doublepumper units available are not progressive. IMO, the one mentioned promises to be a more elegant solution than anyone currently has to offer.

And that's all I can say at the moment. The reason you've heard nothing is that it's still under development.

Last edited by Erik@MIL.SPEC; Nov 20, 2009 at 06:50 PM.
Old Nov 20, 2009, 05:05 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Erik@MIL.SPEC
No one offers a progressive fuel set up at the moment. AFAIK, the progressive set-up mentioned would eliminate the need for an aftermarket FPR...so wouldn't that be following the KISS methodology?

Presently, the doublepumper units available are not progressive. IMO, the one mentioned promises to be a more elegant solution than anyone currently has to offer.

And that's all I can say at the moment. The reason you've heard nothing is that it's still under development.
ah. good info. i thought they were all ready to go according to the web site. ive read a few posts of people testing this out. should be nice .
Old Nov 20, 2009, 05:08 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by RockmanX
dont remember qouting you or calling you cheap?? My comment was not directed towards anyone person it was aimed in general. just get the buschur unit will preform the job and complete the task.
kul. just making sure. came off as if were saying was complaining. my bad. yes, the buschur unit is good and proven. im all ways looking out for what is next in the evolution of things. no pun intended
Old Nov 20, 2009, 05:17 PM
Evolved Member

Received 70 Likes on 52 Posts
Hobbs are how we typically trigger them as well, but something that uses a progressive controller (I'd assume its something like the AEM meth controller) would be cool as well. A hobb doesnt overrun at an idle so even then an aftermarket FPR isnt needed.
Old Nov 20, 2009, 05:47 PM
Evolving Member

Blaqops Progressive Double Pumper right here

Bryan of GST's review of the double pumper also can be found right here.
Old Nov 20, 2009, 05:53 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Erik@MIL.SPEC
No one offers a progressive fuel set up at the moment. AFAIK, the progressive set-up mentioned would eliminate the need for an aftermarket FPR...so wouldn't that be following the KISS methodology?

+1. That is why I've never seen one and couldn't find information outside of this forum about it. Thanks a lot. If you worried the BR just isn't enough you can also add this to the double pumper for $200.

https://secure.buschurracing.com/cat...oducts_id=1388
Old Nov 20, 2009, 06:29 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Turbojunkie
kul. just making sure. came off as if were saying was complaining. my bad. yes, the buschur unit is good and proven. im all ways looking out for what is next in the evolution of things. no pun intended
yea i can understand doing plenty of research before jumping into anything. lol heck i have bought parts only to never use them and sell them off for something better had i waited so understood

Quick Reply: Blaq ops progressive double pumper