Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

anyone put an mbc in cabin?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 2009, 06:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GM 3 port and map switching, have a low boost and high boost maps at the touch of a button w/stock ecu.
Old Dec 21, 2009, 11:57 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BluEVOIX
The Hallman Pro RX comes with 2 springs, light and heavy.

The light spring is for low boost operation and is less responsive to adjustments. The higher spring is for higher boost applications and has a quicker response. Generally 1 psi every half to full turn.

I was using the Hallman incabin untill just a couple days ago. It was so great having to adjust boost while driving inside the car. Also boost was very consistant and I never had to adjust from summer to winter use.

I came accross a great deal on an AEM tru-boost thats the only reason why switched over.

If your going with mbc then I highly recommend inside cabin. Unless you have unlimitted access to a dyno.

Thank you, this will help me out a great deal. It's funny the things you learn after the shop installs things that even they don't know just by asking questions. Another reason why I left that shop and went to a different one. Thanks again buddy.