Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

Ryu's hunting for 9's on the Stock Block

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29, 2010, 02:09 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by R/TErnie
Ryu,
If you think 95% of Evom is out there to impress other people... then yes.

You're so vain you think I'm jealous of you... that's how BAD it is. You're laughable at best.
Either your jealous or you have some sort of unhealthy infatuation to single me out of all the members on this board that post goal oriented build threads. This thread is no different then build/goal threads posted by Fathouse, ETS, Mike@AWD, English Racing, Draven, Emery@STM, David Buschur, and many others while documenting their progress.

Well, I suppose there's one major difference. R/TErnie doesn't have a hard on in any of their threads...
Old Aug 29, 2010, 02:22 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yawn.... Anyone gonna post something useful or interesting?

Last edited by RunThat; Aug 29, 2010 at 02:34 PM.
Old Aug 29, 2010, 02:31 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by RunThat
Yawn.... Anyone gonna post something useful of interesting?
Not for a couple of weeks. This thread was bumped by immature thread bashers, not me.
Old Aug 29, 2010, 02:37 PM
Account Disabled

Are you still gonna let ttp tune the car ??
Old Aug 29, 2010, 02:41 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 4doorstreetbike
Are you still gonna let ttp tune the car ??
Yes. I have no issues or complaints about the tuning that Scott has done for me.
Old Aug 29, 2010, 03:07 PM

subscribed!!!
Old Aug 29, 2010, 03:14 PM
Evolved Member

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by R/TErnie
Ryu,
If you think 95% of Evom is out there to impress other people... then yes.

You're so vain you think I'm jealous of you... that's how BAD it is. You're laughable at best.
Old Aug 29, 2010, 03:19 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by RyuEvoIX
Yes. I have no issues or complaints about the tuning that Scott has done for me.

I'M not a big fan of him cause he was rude on the phone with me acting like a *** but if your happy and has had done right for you that's all that matters.If it's not broken don't fix it cause your car ran pretty good with his tuning.Just curious what was the correction factor used on all your dyno numbers at ttp??
Old Aug 29, 2010, 03:37 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I'M not a big fan of him cause he was rude on the phone with me acting like a *** but if your happy and has had done right for you that's all that matters.If it's not broken don't fix it cause your car ran pretty good with his tuning.Just curious what was the correction factor used on all your dyno numbers at ttp??
Lets not go there. Thats already a hot topic from that shop
Old Aug 29, 2010, 03:39 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Good luck RYU on your next set up.... Just have fun with it...
Old Aug 29, 2010, 05:47 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Most-Wanted
.... Just have fun with it...
EXACTLY
Old Aug 29, 2010, 06:00 PM
Account Disabled

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Stock block club FTW!
Old Aug 29, 2010, 06:16 PM
Evolved Member

I honestly don't know what the correction factor was that was being used prior. What I can tell you is once Scott decided to stop using the weather station that has it's own correction parameter, the dyno was reading 50-70whp lower then previous. UNcorrected on my FP Red I made 510whp which trapped a best of 133mph. With the black we made 540whp but held peak power about 700rpms over the Red. I'm estimating that this would have translated to about 136-137mph, but ofcourse this is an estimation without real world proof. I guarantee though it would have definitely trapped higher then 133mph ofcourse.

Originally Posted by RockmanX
Lets not go there. Thats already a hot topic from that shop
Why are you trying to twist an honest question into something negative. This will not be turned into a drama thread.

Originally Posted by Most-Wanted
Good luck RYU on your next set up.... Just have fun with it...
Thank's Brian. That means alot coming from you, especially with some of the history that we have. I hope you and your family are doing well.

Originally Posted by Cyloc
EXACTLY
Judge Racing ftw!

Originally Posted by compscibOi
Stock block club FTW!
+1
Old Aug 29, 2010, 08:02 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by RyuEvoIX
I honestly don't know what the correction factor was that was being used prior. What I can tell you is once Scott decided to stop using the weather station that has it's own correction parameter, the dyno was reading 50-70whp lower then previous. UNcorrected on my FP Red I made 510whp which trapped a best of 133mph. With the black we made 540whp but held peak power about 700rpms over the Red. I'm estimating that this would have translated to about 136-137mph, but ofcourse this is an estimation without real world proof. I guarantee though it would have definitely trapped higher then 133mph ofcourse.

Why are you trying to twist an honest question into something negative. This will not be turned into a drama thread.

Thank's Brian. That means alot coming from you, especially with some of the history that we have. I hope you and your family are doing well.

Judge Racing ftw!

+1
That would have been nice to see what you would have trapped. I ONLY HAD FOR 100 MILES IN TOTAL and that's with driving to the shop and to the dyno then home so actually I ONLY GOT ON IT ONCE before I SOLD IT.My friend messed my head up when he took me for a ride in his 6262 setup and it felt nuts not the same feeling as the black the speedo looked like the rpm gauge.Two days later got the 6262 setup and never looked back once after that.Are you gonna still keep your meth or you gonna go e85??
Old Aug 29, 2010, 08:06 PM
Evolved Member

That would have been nice to see what you would have trapped. I ONLY HAD FOR 100 MILES IN TOTAL and that's with driving to the shop and to the dyno then home so actually I ONLY GOT ON IT ONCE before I SOLD IT.My friend messed my head up when he took me for a ride in his 6262 setup and it felt nuts not the same feeling as the black the speedo looked like the rpm gauge.Two days later got the 6262 setup and never looked back once after that.Are you gonna still keep your meth or you gonna go e85??
Yes I will be staying with 93oct+meth injection. I would like to switch to E85, but until there's a station or two in my area that carries it, that is not a viable option.

Quick Reply: Ryu's hunting for 9's on the Stock Block