Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

I Reached my Goal! Next is the build!

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14, 2010, 01:03 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thanks, yea it was crazy going back and forth. Glad I put the right mods together and run the times i did.
Old Feb 14, 2010, 02:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My friend almost bought your yellow evo when it was on COPART. Good luck with the upcoming season!
Old Feb 14, 2010, 02:51 PM
Evolved Member

Thanks man...yea I saw it for sale on copart to. The car has been sitting for a year. I was going to bid on it but it was a hassle to. I wonder if anyone bought it. If anyone did they got a great car man that made a lot of power.
Old Feb 15, 2010, 07:36 AM
Former Sponsor

I still miss your yellow beast joe, but your black one is sooo much more pleasant to drive. Thank you for the kind words. With out customers like you we don't know where we would be. Now lets reach that goal of yours!

-Cisco
Old Feb 15, 2010, 10:37 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Strictly Modified
I still miss your yellow beast joe, but your black one is sooo much more pleasant to drive. Thank you for the kind words. With out customers like you we don't know where we would be. Now lets reach that goal of yours!

-Cisco

I know man i miss it to. I sometimes watch old videos of it from the track, it sounded so rowdy haha. I love my black Evo though. We transformed it from stock to a beast haha. I appreciate the kind words cisco, im glad im apart of the team of Strictly Modified. Without all you guys my goals would never have happened. Definetly we are going to reach the next goal, just waiting for the season to start