Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

Upgrading / Reinforcing the 6 speed

Search this Thread

Old Oct 14, 2010, 04:04 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
im getting excitedddddddddddddddddddd
Old Nov 14, 2010, 12:30 PM
Evolved Member

This is great and all but the wait for this thing is like gran turismo 5. No offense to you MagicManMr but all we have is your third party word. I would kind of like to hear something from Shep about these transmissions going out. This rogue salesmanship is kind of getting old, hopefully we'll have something by february of 11'.
Old Nov 14, 2010, 12:46 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Boostfiend
This is great and all but the wait for this thing is like gran turismo 5. No offense to you MagicManMr but all we have is your third party word. I would kind of like to hear something from Shep about these transmissions going out. This rogue salesmanship is kind of getting old, hopefully we'll have something by february of 11'.
That's your opinion. Unfortunately all that is, is an opinion.

Fact of the matter is that had I not started generating interest on here, Shep would have been easily more happy to spend time on his GTR.

Think what you want, thank me or not. I'm doing this for myself. The added benefit of making other people happy is always a bonus.

You are always going to have a mix of people with negative, skeptical, positive, optimistic attitudes.

I chose something less stressful.

Thank you for your opinion. And you're welcome for getting shep to get the units on the production line.

Happy shifting.

Last edited by MagicManRed; Nov 14, 2010 at 12:52 PM. Reason: typo
Old Nov 14, 2010, 05:31 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MagicManRed
That's your opinion. Unfortunately all that is, is an opinion.

Fact of the matter is that had I not started generating interest on here, Shep would have been easily more happy to spend time on his GTR.

Think what you want, thank me or not. I'm doing this for myself. The added benefit of making other people happy is always a bonus.

You are always going to have a mix of people with negative, skeptical, positive, optimistic attitudes.

I chose something less stressful.

Thank you for your opinion. And you're welcome for getting shep to get the units on the production line.

Happy shifting.
I don't think you read my post correctly. It is fact that you are the only one giving news about these gears (third party). It is also fact that Shep themselves have not presented us with information from their own mouths about these units; other than teaser pictures. By the results of the post it is also fact that the hype is getting old.

I'm not attacking you and I'm not presenting a positive, negative, or even neutral opinion about you MagicMan. I am just saying that it would be nice if the company themselves chimed in. If you want praise then I'll say thank you; I'm not trying to take away your involvement with this transmission.

That is all.
Old Nov 14, 2010, 05:37 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Boostfiend
I don't think you read my post correctly. It is fact that you are the only one giving news about these gears (third party). It is also fact that Shep themselves have not presented us with information from their own mouths about these units; other than teaser pictures. By the results of the post it is also fact that the hype is getting old.

I'm not attacking you and I'm not presenting a positive, negative, or even neutral opinion about you MagicMan. I am just saying that it would be nice if the company themselves chimed in. If you want praise then I'll say thank you; I'm not trying to take away your involvement with this transmission.

That is all.
I don't want praise. I want my car in working order. Hype isn't getting old, because there is no hype. Fact is that there are units in his possession. Another fact is that Shep has been banned from EvoM. Fact: no one said that any attack was being made. Nor will I attack anyone. Just standing my firm grounds on my work that has justified reason.

Try PM'ing me next time for this sort of information.

I dont care if I read your original post right or wrong in your perception, another fact is that your post is of no use to people who are interested and just wasting vertical space.

You want news from the man himself, call him yourself. I'm doing all I can on my end.

And you couldn't take away my involvement with this transmission.

Thank you.
Old Nov 14, 2010, 05:48 PM

subscribed!
Old Nov 14, 2010, 05:57 PM
Evolving Member

I've also spoken to Shep personally, and can confirm these units are being built. The time they will be available, though, has always been loose. I was told we could expect something at the end of November, however, we're just about there.

There's nothing stopping ANY of you from calling or emailing Shep himself if you want direct-source info so badly.

I do agree, it'd be nice to see something official from them, but right now we are just creating noise—the rogue marketing is non-existent, we've created the hype ourselves. Here's to hope.

From here on out, just post up when you've got some concrete info or a question that hasn't been answered previously.
-Alex
Old Nov 14, 2010, 06:02 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by berns
I've also spoken to Shep personally, and can confirm these units are being built. The time they will be available, though, has always been loose. I was told we could expect something at the end of November, however, we're just about there.

There's nothing stopping ANY of you from calling or emailing Shep himself if you want direct-source info so badly.

I do agree, it'd be nice to see something official from them, but right now we are just creating noise—the rogue marketing is non-existent, we've created the hype ourselves. Here's to hope.

From here on out, just post up when you've got some concrete info or a question that hasn't been answered previously.
-Alex
Yes. That is what I've been attempting to do on this thread:
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...rans-6spd.html
Old Nov 14, 2010, 06:03 PM
Evolving Member

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
I'm just hoping he is getting close to having a second set of 20 made up side I can get a set for sure!
Old Feb 13, 2011, 11:42 AM

Just lost my tranny last night, will definitely be considering this. I love my 6 speed.
Old Mar 10, 2011, 06:05 AM
Evolved Member

Would love to know.. My transmission is mint, id just like to know.