Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

Autronic PnP Evo VIII Board

Search this Thread

Old Nov 12, 2003, 01:23 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Have the board as well. Hopefully have good results this weekend.
Old Nov 12, 2003, 01:30 PM
ak1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Glad everything is taken care of Al!

We talked to Steve @ Aussie Imports/Autronic about it and we are mediating this situation for you by sending you a new board because Steve apparently is out of town at a race today. I will email you the tracking number here shortly for the overnight shipment. You should get it by no later than 1530-1630 EST tomorrow.

Also, we have cut the trace on the new board and have tested it on my car and it works fine. No voltage problems whatsoever, fans kicked on etc.

Anytime anybody has any problems with the Autronic product feel free to either call Steve directly at AussieImports/Autronic or us (Horsepower House 859-255-3142), if he is unavailable (We are distributors for the product) and we will be glad to help you out!

Al, I heard you talked to JR over here about it and he wants me to assure you that you are welcome to call us if you have any questions/problems.

Thanks.
Old Nov 12, 2003, 01:32 PM
MP5
In Timeout

Originally posted by ak1

We talked to Steve @ Aussie Imports/Autronic about it and we are mediating this situation for you by sending you a new board because Steve apparently is out of town at a race today. I will email you the tracking number here shortly for the overnight shipment. You should get it by no later than 1530-1630 EST tomorrow.

Also, we have cut the trace on the new board and have tested it on my car and it works fine. No voltage problems whatsoever, fans kicked on etc.

Anytime anybody has any problems with the Autronic product feel free to either call Steve directly at AussieImports/Autronic or us (Horsepower House 859-255-3142), if he is unavailable (We are distributors for the product) and we will be glad to help you out!

Al, I heard you talked to JR over here about it and he wants me to assure you that you are welcome to call us if you have any questions/problems.

Thanks.
Not bad
Old Nov 12, 2003, 02:34 PM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by ak1

Thanks.
Pm'd you
Old Nov 12, 2003, 04:24 PM
Account Disabled

Originally posted by ak1

Thanks.
Yes indeed - Horse Power House is the BEST! Thanks guys and major props for helping me out when I was in a jam !!!!!!!! I got the last import race of the year this Sunday and I got to bust up some SLOWbaRU's at the track with my new Autronic power!

Thanks again guys ! I appreciate your extraordinary efforts
Old Nov 13, 2003, 08:23 AM
Evolving Member

AK1 , JR is the best!! One of the best customer services in the industry and very helpful. Thanks again!!!
Old Nov 13, 2003, 09:23 AM
Account Disabled

Originally posted by gldenchld
AK1 , JR is the best!! One of the best customer services in the industry and very helpful. Thanks again!!!
r u comming on sunday??
Old Nov 13, 2003, 09:32 AM
Evolving Member

keeping my fingers crossed and knocking on wood every second, but I should have everything done Sat. morning. and be down that night. Just have to call the track and get them to hold a tech card for me.
Old Nov 13, 2003, 09:35 AM
Evolving Member

Done!!! just need to have a car now
Old Nov 13, 2003, 01:26 PM
ak1

AK1 , JR is the best!! One of the best customer services in the industry and very helpful. Thanks again!!
Hey, well what about me ?

We can't always be perfect, but we will try. I came in this morning and there was a note about you needing my C16 map ? Has anybody sent it to you yet ? If not let me know. I'll take care of it.

Thanks.
Old Nov 13, 2003, 01:43 PM
MP5
In Timeout

Originally posted by ak1

Hey, well what about me ?

I came in this morning and there was a note about you needing my C16 map ? Has anybody sent it to you yet ? If not let me know. I'll take care of it.

Thanks.
What about you no props to you as you spilt the beans bout Al not being able to tune his own c-16 map- that causes consternation and doubts to be placed on his tuning abilities unecessarily
Old Nov 13, 2003, 01:45 PM
ak1

Err actually I was referring to gldnchld

At least that was what the note that was left on my desk said.
Old Nov 13, 2003, 01:50 PM
MP5
In Timeout

Originally posted by ak1

You covering Als booty?
Old Nov 13, 2003, 01:53 PM
ak1

Damn, I can never win.
Old Nov 13, 2003, 02:18 PM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by ak1

Got it !! thank you very much! These guys are great

Quick Reply: Autronic PnP Evo VIII Board