Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

02 housing

Search this Thread

Old May 22, 2010 | 08:01 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by monkey_187
^^^post #4 says or shows NOTHING about the ebay being a proven performance part
If you click the link I posted you'll see how the Ebay makes the most power on DB's test. Man... it's like talking to the gf.
Old May 22, 2010 | 09:23 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by boostedwrx
If you click the link I posted you'll see how the Ebay makes the most power on DB's test. Man... it's like talking to the gf.
yup people hear ebay and all of a sudden a uproar. not all ebay parts are bad again if you knew the truth about WHO USES ebay housings and coats them then you would not say such nonsense. Ill leave it alone i do my homework
Old May 22, 2010 | 09:49 PM
Evolved Member

If you read post #4 its says nothing about an ebay housing.

Rock, I do my research I was just asking you to show some data for the OP. I guess it is to much to ask someone to post it so so others can benefit form parts like this and not spend an arm and a leg. I guess being an a** is a much easier thing to do.
Old May 22, 2010 | 10:00 PM
Evolved Member

Rock, I do my research I was just asking you to show some data for the OP. I guess it is to much to ask someone to post it so so others can benefit form parts like this and not spend an arm and a leg. I guess being an a** is a much easier thing to do.
if you did your research you would not aurge with this known fact. Calm down i help folks all day everyday take alook at my daily pm box . BTW PM YOU INFOMATION
Old May 22, 2010 | 10:04 PM
Evolved Member

^^post the data that shows it is a proven part
^^^post #4 says or shows NOTHING about the ebay being a proven performance part

I quoted myself just so you can see that I am not arguing the fact that it is or isnt a bang for the buck and a proven part. I am all about saving money and still getting a part that performs. I asked you to post something up that shows that it performs so the OP can see you arent blowing smoke up his a**. I will never understand why EvoM user take EVERYTHING out of content.

BTW thanks for the PM, good info

Last edited by monkey_187; May 22, 2010 at 10:07 PM.
Old May 22, 2010 | 10:14 PM
Evolved Member

I quoted myself just so you can see that I am not arguing the fact that it is or isnt a bang for the buck and a proven part. I am all about saving money and still getting a part that performs. I asked you to post something up that shows that it performs so the OP can see you arent blowing smoke up his a**. I will never understand why EvoM user take EVERYTHING out of content.

BTW thanks for the PM, good info
so you got my pm that is your info same info the op could use im not one to put it out there if he wants to know the truth he can pm me or now you
Old May 22, 2010 | 11:06 PM
Evolved Member

i bought a megan for cheaper than you can get the ebay o2. check the used for sale section and you can find great deals such as the one i found. both the megan and the ebay are both great choices from what all has been posted on this forum
Old May 23, 2010 | 03:32 AM

1. invidia- as close to 3" as you can get but you need remove one stud and they are pricey

2.titek dump around 67mm outlet

3. Megan ss dump 65-66mm outlet (basically a ported ss dump) revieved by burshur as the best performer.

4.Ebay ss dump and port it yourself (this is hit and miss now because there is some rubbish knock offs) 65-66mm